|“||A monocle, a few tentacles, and a great hat doesn't always mean that you see a gentle-octupus. Just look at WHAT he does to his enemies.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Mr. Squido is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 10.5.0 update.
It is a fancy squid that shoots pressurized water. It has good damage, a decent fire rate, slightly low capacity and low mobility.
It is a mad, blue hand-held squid with 6 legs and 2 black eyes. It is wearing a red-banded top hat on the top left of its head, a monocle on its left eye and a tuxedo suit complete with a red bow-tie.
The player holds this squid from its right hand. The squid shoots pressurized water with instant bullet travel time and area damage. It has a scope which allows longer range battles. It doesn't have a physical scope unlike most snipers, but it could be the monocle.
When reloading, a coin is inserted into the squid's hat, which is an unusual reload animation. It gives delay on some weapons that are associated with Three Category Spam like the Thunderer and the Reflector.
- Go for weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- This is a sniper with area damage, which includes instant bullet travel time so you could aim near the player.
- This gun does have a scope despite it being invisible, so you can use it in medium range and higher.
- Don't stop strafing while attempting to get a kill.
- Get close to the user with a shotgun, where its weaker.
Have a more efficient, mobile weapon.
- Initial release.
- Ammunition capacity increased from 5 to 7.
- It was removed from the armory.
- It is illogical that you reload a squid that shoots water by putting a coin on the bottom of its hat. However, it could be magical due to the squid wearing a magician hat.
- The Mr. Squido's appearance may be based on the Squid from Minecraft.
- It is likely to be changed because of copyright infringements between the Pixel Gun Company and Mojang.
- It has a reskinned demon version of it, which is the Little Cthulhu.
- This is one of four weapons that have a reload animation with coins, where the others are Little Cthulhu, Double Gum, and the music lover
- When using the scope, you seem to be scoping through his monocle.
- It makes sense why Little Cthulhu cannot scope.
- Its illogical for the rest of the screen to turn black when scoping, since you're using a monocle.