|“||A monocle, a few tentacles, and a great hat doesn't always mean that you see a gentle-octupus. Just look at WHAT he does to his enemies.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Mr. Squido is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 10.5.0 update.
It is a fancy squid that shoots pressurized water. It has good damage, a decent fire rate, slightly low capacity and low mobility.
It is a mad, blue hand-held squid with 6 legs and 2 black eyes. It is wearing a red-banded top hat on the top left of its head, a monocle on its left eye and a tuxedo suit complete with a red bow-tie.
The player holds this squid from its right hand. The squid shoots pressurized water with instant bullet travel time and area damage. It has a scope which allows longer range battles. It doesn't have a physical scope unlike most snipers, but it could be the monticule.
When reloading, a coin is inserted into the squid's hat, which is an unusual reload animation. It has no delay mechanics itself, but it will active the delay on weapons with delay.
- Go for weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- This is a sniper with area damage, which includes instant bullet travel time so you could aim near the player.
- This gun does have a scope despite it being invisible, so you can use it in medium range and higher.
- Don't stop strafing while attempting to get a kill.
- Get close to the user with a shotgun, where its weaker.
Have a more efficient, mobile weapon.
Ammunition capacity increased from 5 to 7.
- It is illogical that you reload a squid that shoots water by putting a coin on the bottom of its hat. However, it could be magical due to the squid wearing a magician hat.
- The Mr. Squido's appearance may be based on the Squid from Minecraft.
- It is likely to be changed because of copyright infringements between the Pixel Gun Company and Mojang.
- It has a reskinned demon version of it, which is the Little Cthulhu.
- When using the scope, you seem to be scoping through his monticule.
- It makes sense why Little Cthulhu cannot scope.
- Its illogical for the rest of the screen to turn black when scoping, since you're using a monticule.