The Mushroom Hat is a special league item added in the 10.5.0 update. This is now unobtainable in the 18.0.0 update however it was brought back in 18.1.0.
It's a red mushroom with white dots that resembles an Amanita Muscaria.
☆: It greatly increases a chance of ignoring headshots. It increases jump height, weapon damage, and greatly diminishes self-explosion damage. It also makes you stealthy, meaning that it silences your footsteps.
- Use this hat as an advantage to encounter headshot attacks.
- However, it doesn't mean that this hat can always ignore headshots. Try strafing often.
- Reach high obstacles in order to use Sniper weapons from long range.
- Also, the Mushroom Hat increases weapon damage, so always aim for the head in order to maximize the damage.
- Walking near a player will not make any sound, so you have an easier chance to ambush players.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- Watch out for players using this hat and their weapons. They will be able to pick off you easily, so try countering back with a more powerful weapon or gadget.
- Simply stated, there is no proper way of countering users that use this as their helmet. Most of the wear is instead just for boosters, what you should really be focusing on countering is the weapons that your enemies are using.
- It is one of the 6 special league hats, the others being the Burning Tiara, Afro, Cowboy Hat, Bandit Bandage, and the Evil Brain.
- These 6 hats were later removed in the 18.0.0 update and is unobtainable now.
- They were brought back in 18.1.0.
- The movement speed does stack with other accessories.