The Mystic Potion is a Backup weapon introduced in the 21.0.0 update.
It is Viking mug with a glass bottle containing a potion. It features decent damage with a low ammo capacity, a moderate fire rate, and decent mobility.
This weapons appears to be a green bottle and a cup shaped like a barrel. The bottle seems to be filled with elixer which the player pours into the cup when reloading the weapon. The "potion" has a green texture.
When fired, the projectile is fundamentally green with multi-colored trails behind it.
The player shakes the weapon up releasing a green liquid with looping shot that when landing, explodes like a green cloud and deals area damage with random effects or heals teammates.
While reloading, the player puts more potion into the cup and shakes to mix the ingredients.
- Use this to heal your teammates.
- Use this in close-medium ranges due to the attribute.
- Fire this at crowds of enemies due to its area damage, potentially damaging/killing multiple enemies at once.
- Due to its travel time, it is advised to not use it at long range, as it is more effective at close-medium range.
- If your target is moving, try predicting where your target's position will be and then fire.
- Use this with a rocket jumper like the Coal Frightener or a jetpack to gain height advantage.
- The attribute is useful for dealing additional damage to enemies over time.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Try avoiding getting too close to the user.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Try and sneak up behind the user and go in for a melee attack.
- Attack the user when they finished firing or when they are reloading.
- Use weapons with high mobility since this weapon has low mobility.
- Initial Release.
- This is comparable to the Explosive Lemonade.