The Mystical Ore Emitter was a Special weapon introduced in the 10.2.0 update.
It is a gray and yellow pistol that shoots red rays in close range. It has low damage, high rate of fire, decent capacity, and normal mobility.
The Mystical Ore Emitter appears to be some sort of mechanical flamethrower-type weapon which gets its power from a gem/ore. It looks like a bulky, gray pistol, with some yellow details on it. There is an orange "dish" as the barrel of the gun. There is also a red/orange gem on the top of the gun. The reloading sound is similar to the sound of a "ping" on the glass.
This weapon shoots conical red rings and makes a "warble" noise when fired. They can only damage opponents in a really close range, given that it is a flamethrower.
When reloading, the player takes out the gauge from the weapon's back and replaces it with another. It has no fixed delay, delay input or delay output.
- Use this weapon on close range maps such as Coliseum or Pool Party because of its low range.
- It can be used to soften enemy armor.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- When about to reload, instantly run at a wall while looking at the player (and dodging) and reload. Once you are done reloading, go back into fighting your opponent.
- The best way of getting a kill with this weapon is to sneak up on your enemy, get them within the range of the weapon, and aim for the head to kill them as quick as possible.
- Weaken enemies with a sniper rifle or heavy, then finish them off with this weapon.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Don't be afraid to run, as this weapon doesn't have the highest mobility, nor is it long ranged.
- Staying airborne and hitting the user from above is effective against them. As long as you don't get into the weapon's reach and/or shot by one of their longer-ranged weapons.
It was removed from the Armory. This weapon is "disguised" as the Brutal Headhunter for other players, other than the user.
It was removed from the Lucky Chest.
- This weapon does not shoot out actual ores.
- This was the only weapon to have the "Flamethrower" and "Area Damage" attributes together.
- Although in an unknown update, the Area Damage attribute was removed.
- This weapon was briefly available to get during the Gallery glitch, however, players will only get the Common version of it.
- This is one of few weapons that have not retuned since it's removal.