It deals high damage, an average fire rate, a low capacity, and a low mobility.
It is a sniper rifle with a mix of various attachments.
It features a black barrel, a green body, a green scope, a gray stock with a knife attached, another scope on the side colored in gray with a red lens, and a gray pistol under the gun with a brown handgrip acting like a trigger and magazine for the gun.
When reloading, the player takes the pistol out and flips it once, then puts it back.
- Use this in long ranges as it does not have travel time.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Use the scope at long ranges. Its high magnification makes it useful for precise aiming at these distances.
- Try strafing while aiming to prevent enemies from hitting you when engaged in a firefight.
- The attribute is useful for dealing additional damage to enemies over time.
- Though it has decent mobility, it is recommended to equip a Melee weapon when travelling around the map.
- Due to it's low mobility, carry a high mobility melee like Double Cashback or Ban Hammer when moving around the map.
- After a bodyshot, finish opponents off with an automatic weapon such as the Future Police Rifle or shoot them again.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take time to aim.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Flank around the user with a shotgun or melee weapon and attack them from behind.
- Avoid being caught in the open when there is a sniper, stick to cover and locate the sniper then attempt to countersnipe them with your own.
- Flamethrowers and shotguns can be useful for quickly killing users at close range.
- Initial release.
- It is one of the few sniper rifles with the critical damage attribute, along with the Digital Drawing Pad, Dimerian Divider, and the Revolver Sniper Rifle.
- The combination of both the weapon itself and the various attachments such as a bayonet and a laser sight could be a reference to 'tacticool' weapons; weapons with a noticeable amount of attachments and accessories that serve no tactical purpose.
- The definition of the word noob means "a person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the internet".
- It has a hidden area damage attribute but it is very small, making it one of these few sniper weapons to have critical damage and area damage attribute, same goes to Digital Drawing Pad.