|“||We have upgraded a nail gun so that it would have a better attack speed. Now it works like a mini gun, meaning you won't have any items unattached to the surface in your house.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Nail Minigun is a Special weapon introduced in the 10.3.0 update.
The Nail Minigun is a gun that shoots nails that attack, bleed and slow down enemies, mainly in medium-ranged fights. The damage is decent combined with the bleeding effect, fire rate is good, the capacity is great but it's mobility is low.
It looks like an enlarged rivet gun, but with an extruded clip on the underside. The clip features a caution symbol and nail can be seen inside.
This weapon automatically shoots nails with instant bullet travel time that slow down the player. It shoots these nails automatically and they can bleed the player, making them temporarily lose extra health.
When reloading, the clip from the weapon's bottom is taken out and is replaced by another. It has no delay mechanics.
- It is great for ambushes because of the fast firing rate and the capacity per clip is enough due to the fact that it has low lethality. Good mobility also contributes to this fact.
- Aim for headshots for maximum damage.
- Don't stop dodging left and right while jumping.
- Since this doesn't have a scope, it is best used for close to medium range.
- Use this weapon in close to medium range, as most high-firing weapons lose their accuracy in long-range combat.
- This weapon has very high accuracy, making it kill people fast, similarly to the Icicle Minigun.
- However, do not use this for a heavily extended period of time, as it may start to lose accuracy over time.
- Use this weapon to slow down people who bunny hop, in order to be able to get an easy kill.
- Shoot people with high armor and high health, as it will make them significantly lose health/armor temporarily.
- Do not use this in extremely long range, as it will lose accuracy in this case.
- It is best used in medium to long-range maps, but not maps that almost need long-range weapons all the time, such as Heaven Garden or Parkour City.
- Combined with its high rate of fire, deadly accuracy, and slows the target ability, this weapon is a great counter to jetpack users.
- Use area damage weapons to knock them off their aim because it is hard to aim with it. Also, the gun can't shoot very far so use a sniper to pick them off.
- It takes many shots to kill you so use a high lethality weapon to counter like the Anti-Hero Rifle Up2.
- Due to the high fire rate, avoid the user as much as you can, and try to snipe them with a sniper rifle, such as the Prototype.
- Avoid getting shot by this, as this will cause a bleeding effect, and a slowing effect as well.
- Equip wearable items that improve your mobility in certain cases, like the Berserk Boots. Hold highly mobile Melee weapons when running, to make yourself go run faster, even if you were slowed down.
- Skilled players can use this in long ranges, so be always on the move.
- Strafe while he/she fires this weapon, but be aware of the slowing effect, tied with bleeding effect.
Close to medium ranged maps.
Equip a long ranged weapon.
- Initial release.
- It was severely nerfed.
- Despite having the same listed fire rate as the Icicle Minigun and Laser Minigun, the former actually shoots a little faster, than the other two.
- One of the most underrated specials for Three Category Spam since it doesn't give or take any delay to compensate for its low damage. It is usually used in No Armor private lobbies.
- Despite it being called the "Nail Minigun", it doesn't look like a minigun, rather more of a weapon (specifically a machine gun) crafted and used by civil engineers.
- This is one of the “minigun” (normally called as such) weapons without the attribute.