|“||It is like you are shooting with Molotov Cocktails. Ignite the ground below your enemies forcing them to retreat. Deals continuous damage with fire.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Napalm Cannon is a Special weapon introduced in the 11.1.0 update.
It is an orange gun that shoots napalm or looping fireballs that leave a fiery puddle. It has good damage, a decent fire rate, low capacity, and low mobility.
It is an orange hand held cannon with a lot of black and silver details, a black and silver clip and handle with a flame symbol at the end of the gun.
This weapon shoots napalm or fireballs that are looping shot and that leave a fiery puddle on impact. This weapon has bullet travel time, so it takes time to land on the player. The fiery puddle or the fireball can make the player take damage by burning it they stand on it.
When reloading, the clip from the bottom is taken out and is replaced by a spare one. It has no delay mechanics.
The Napalm Cannon has good efficiency, moderate fire rate, low capacity and low mobility for levels between 7 and 16.
- The Burning effect for this weapon is very minimal, so try to aim for direct hits.
- Use this against a large group of players.
- Conserve as much ammunition as you can, as it is easy to run out of ammunition.
- When running, use a highly mobile weapon like the Fire Demon.
- To avoid taking damage, try to strafe-fire, while also staying out of the burning radius.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- If you spot its user at close range, target them and try to kill them asap as the weapon's Burning attribute can damage you over time. In addition to this, it also leaves a small area of flames which will damage any of your teammates if they land in it.
- Due to its low mobility and slow bullet travel time, you can simply around its user with any 85 mobility weapon.
Equip a weapon that can attack at a distance, just in case you encounter enemies from afar.
- Initial release.
- The weapon was removed.
- As of this update, the weapon is disguised as an Acid Cannon for other players, other than the user.
- All 3 forms of the weapon now have the same statistics.
- This was added in the 11.1.0 update, along with the Dracula and the Sword Of Shadows.
- The shots and properties of this weapon highly resemble the Toxic Bane.
- Despite the Napalm Cannon having a Looping Shot attribute, it doesn't say in the Armory.
- For Blood and Blood 2 computer game fans, this weapon is in it.
- This, the Eva, Heart of Volcano, Viking, and the Firestarter are the only weapons obtainable through the Phoenix Season Battle Pass. This and the Firestarter can be claimed without an upgraded Battle Pass.
- The Lava Thrower and the Meteor Shower are re-skinned versions of it.
- It is also in Battle Royale.