|“||Electrothrower that used the energy of the boss in the 4th chapter. How can I donate to this streamer?||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Network Streamer is a Special weapon introduced in the 16.0.0 update.
Network Streamer is a code themed weapon the shoots out coded beams(not laser). It has low damage, incredible rate of fire, medium capacity and high mobility.
It is a neon green flamethrower-like weapon that has a neon blue core, a rotating Tesla coil, and a binary magazine. It has four cubes with different coloured sides (most likely resembling Rubik's cube components) on top of the gun. It has electricity in the middle and it's a mostly green gun. The gun has a spinning barrel at the front.
When the fire button is held down, the rotating tesla coil will start rotating anti-clockwise and then unleash coded beams. It has the gravitation force attribute so it can drag enemies closer, making it easier to hit shots. Also, this weapon can be able to steal health from other player (2% per hit).
When the weapon requires reload, the player will take out the magazine located at the bottom of the gun and replace it with a new one. It has no delay what-so-ever.
- It has the Minigun attribute, so there will always be a short delay before you can start firing.
- Use it just like a flamethrower.
- The Lifesteal attribute can be used to your advantage when you are low on health, however it cannot replenish your armor.
- The gravitational force can be useful for keeping enemies from escaping, leaving them vulnerable for other teammates to kill them.
- This weapon can deal damage through walls, so you can still attack enemies from behind doors or boxes.
- Use long range weapons to damage the user.
- Rocket jump or use to transportation weapon, such as the Pulling Sucker Gun, to get away from the gravitation force.
- Don't get too close when the user is charging up.
- Use a shotgun or melee weapon to attack the user if you are caught in the stream.
- Attack its users from behind.
Have a long ranged weapon and a close range weapon with high damage.
- Initial release.
- This weapon returned to the Trader's Van for .
- Although not displayed in the Armory, it also has the Minigun Attribute.
- It is the only Special weapon that has the Minigun attribute.
- The gun is used by the enemies at Citadel (Campaign Level).
- It is dropped from the Drone Boss in the Spaceship level of the Virtual Worlds of Campaign.
- The firing sound effect sounds similar to the Void Ray Rifle.
- Its reload sound is the same as the Flaming Volcano's.
|Pixel Gun 3D
Pixel Gun World