It is a small, orange, futuristic themed and automatic rifle with various attributes that shoots blue laser bullets. It has high damage per second, a very high fire rate, a low capacity for its fire rate, and the highest mobility in the game with 100 mobility, along with Double Cashback, Treasurer and Winged Bow.
It is mostly orange and a gray assault rifle, with a white and neon green details. It's magazine is gray with orange stripes at the bottom and has blue stripes through it. It’s iron sights are unique, being made from light blue triangles. It also has a very unique optics. It also has a small white laser underneath the weapon which is the same one on the Treasurer. It has a somewhat similar appearance to the Orange Killer.
This rifle shoots blue green laser bullets automatically at a very high rate, so it can easily run out of ammunition very quickly. It also has the following attributes: Automatic, Gadget Blocker (it can block the use of gadgets), X-Ray Vision (can see players through walls), and Scoped (even though this attribute is hidden). The scope is 4x and allows fighting in longer ranges.
When reloading, the player takes out of the magazine while throwing it, the optic sight turns off, the player puts another magazine and the optic sight comes back on.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Neutron Pulsator will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- It has X-Ray Vision. You can use it to detect hidden enemies behind walls.
- This weapon has Gadget Blocker, making it useful for shutting down opponents that rely far too much on their Gadgets.
- This weapon does have a scope. You should use this weapon at a medium range without a scope, and between medium-long range when using the scope.
- The mobility of this weapon is 100. Simply keep running and strafing. Utilize the mobility of this weapon to not get hit by incoming fire.
- Be absolutely careful with your ammo. It shoots and depletes ammo really fast due to it's 100 fire rate. Be mindful to reload when you are not busy.
- Aim at the head to deal more DPS.
- Equip the Turbo Charger module combination to decrease weapon recoil and allows you with infinite ammunition for a limited time.
- If you are very skilled, try to use the X-Ray Vision to spot someone and then quickly switch to a Wall Break weapon like the Anti-Champion Rifle and shoot them.
- Using the Piercing Shells module skill, try to use X-Ray Vision to spot the target, as the module skill allows you to shoot through walls, but beware that the damage reduces once the enemy gets hit.
- You can use this as the mobility weapon and use a good killing melee that doesn't have high mobility.
- Take advantage of that Neutron Pulsator has a slow pullout time and a medium-slow reload (fixed delay).
- Try to shoot them from far away, however be careful, as this weapon has great range and a 4x zoom, although it doesn’t mention this.
- As it has the mobility of 100 on this weapon, use a slowing weapon so he will be vulnerable to enemy attacks and that he will not be easily able to go out of the danger zone.
- Don't try to hide, because the player will be able to detect you with the X-Ray Vision. Moreover, even if you hide, try running and strafing constantly.
- Initial release.
- The Design of this weapon is based on the Dingo from Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.
- It is one of the Mythical weapons that are purchasable for coins or gems.
- It is the one of the fastest of all weapons in the current update, with 100 mobility.
- It features a unique holographic scope.
- This rifle is now known as the most expensive weapon in the game, costing 4500 and broke Witch's Sheep Cauldron's record.
- In addition, this rifle has Dark Force Saber's old mobility.
- Its price worths approximately 75 USD worth of coins in the Shop without offers (within iDevice) being the most expensive Mythical weapon that it even broke traditional counterparts' price (usually 50 USD).
- However, in the 22.214.171.124 update, this weapon is no longer the most expensive weapon and now it costs 500 ,making it cost the same price as the Anti-Champion Rifle's armory price.
- It is unlocked at level 65. This makes it the last weapon to be unlocked in the game.
- It is possible for players under level 65 to obtain this weapon through the Black Market.
- It kills between 15 to 18 bodyshots and around 11 headshots on a fully armored player.
- The appearance is similar to the Orange Killer.
- Assuming you have the correct gear to enhance movement speed as mentioned above in the Tips, it is actually possible (if you're not getting shot at) to escape a Singular Grenade with this weapon.
- This is the first weapon to have 100 mobility, but in the update 17.1 the Double Cashback was introduced, which is the second weapon to have 100 mobility additionally with the Treasurer.
- It has a unique crosshair, but the Deadly Tail, which was released in a later update, also shares this crosshair.