|This is removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
New Camelot is a multiplayer map introduced in the 16.6.0 update.
The map takes place on top of a mountain top fortress where two small castles; each in the color of the respective team are inside a courtyard.
Each castle contains a dining hall, a large library, large hallways, and stairwells leading to the lower section of the fort. There is a hole that allows a player to drop down into the dining hall of the lower floor.
In the 16.7.0 update, there were minor modifications in the map. There is a large, red tree instead of a statue and there is some vegetation inside the castles.
- The map suits both close and long-range combat well. The courtyard compliments long-ranged players while the hallways and the castles compliment short-ranged players.
- Use shotguns and other close-range weapons such as the Ghost Lantern in indoor areas.
- Take caution when battling in the courtyard, as the open areas provide snipers a large line of sight.
- The bottom section of the map can be used to sneak behind enemy lines, and potentially spawn trap enemies.
- Try not to overuse area damage weapons in indoor areas, since you will just cripple yourself of your HP and armor while you try to damage the enemies.
Minor map fixes.
This map was removed from the multiplayer modes. If someone clicks on this map in Clan War (it has its image there but no name), they are lead to a random map.
- The sword that is found in this map does not exist as a weapon, as it serves as a map decoration.
- It is unknown as to why this map was removed meanwhile Checkmate isn't.