This article describes the night version of this map. If you are looking for the day version of this map, see Christmas Town.
Night Christmas Town is a Multiplayer Map introduced in the 9.1.0 update. It is a seasonal map where it comes back in late autumn and is removed in early spring.
Like the day version, it is a mountain top village, red roofed, covered with snow, and a giant Christmas tree is in the middle of the village. On the side, there is a ski-lift, and behind the Christmas tree, there is a church that has a similar pattern to the lighthouse in Paradise Resort. The only difference is that it is the night and not the day, and there are glowing lights, unlike in the day version.
In the 17.1.0 update, The whole map is now covered with snow and there are mini snow tunnels around the map.
- There is a day version of this map on Team Fight, Unlike the night version, the day version isn’t filled up with snow and has a Nutcracker and a Mouseking Blimp
- There is a small chance of ghost girl spawning
- It shares the same track of Pumpkin Island.
- However in the 17.1.0 update, the music changed to the old Christmas Dinner track.
- This map alongside its day counterpart was removed in 10.3.0 but returned in 11.2.0 but again removed in 11.4.0.