- Not to be confused with the removed map, Night Hunting
|“||In the snowy winter night you can hear even the steps in the distance. But if you have this rifle, everything your opponent hears will be eternal silence.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a winter-camo assault rifle that rapidly shoots bullets and includes a 4x scope. It has a high rate of fire, average capacity, and high mobility.
The weapon takes the form of a bullpup assault rifle, which means the magazine is behind the trigger of the rifle, and with snow camouflage.
It has olive tan straps around the back portion of the rifle, with a gray magazine underneath. It also has an integrated gray 4x scope with orange accents, an unusable under-barrel grenade launcher also with orange accents, a black barrel, and a grey muzzle.
The player holds this weapon with both of their hands, mainly by grabbing its handle. The player automatically shoots regular bullets. Moreover, this weapon possesses a 4x scope for medium-range battles.
When reloading, the player takes out the magazine from the bottom of the weapon and puts another one in the same place.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Night Hunter will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Fire this weapon at a medium range. The 98 fire rate will take down enemies quickly.
- Make sure to switch to this weapon if you hit a sniper shot. This will allow you to finish off the enemy quickly with the 4x scope.
- Target weakened opponents or/and headshots are critical for conserving ammo.
- Use the 4x scope for long range encounter, since its accuracy is very good.
- Do not be fooled, since the underbarrel grenade it is equipped with is not usable.
- Pull out this weapon beforehand, because the fixed delay of the weapon will get you killed.
- Despite not featuring a suppressor, it really has a Silent attribute, meaning you can be stealthy in killing enemies. However, be evasive so as to give them hard time finding you
- Its firing sound is weak, but you will be an easy target if not utilized correctly (such as being near).
- Try to make your way to them and use a melee or back-up weapon to finish them.
- Have a powerful sniper and shoot them from a distant spot where they will not spot you.
- Make sure to jump (or move in a confusing manner) if the enemy sees you, this will lower the accuracy of the weapon.
- Experienced users can use this in long ranges, so be prepared to make evasive moves to lure the users into wasting his ammo.
- You use this weapon to finish off players.
- If you have a good shotgun backup weapon (such as the Triple Musket), pair it with this weapon for a deadly combo.
- It is based on the real-life FN F2000 bullpup assault rifle with a FN GL1 underbarrel grenade launcher.
- It lacks any form of a suppressor, despite being listed as silent.
- It is an only free weapon in the Operation SNOW battle pass.
- Like under-barrel attachments on numerous guns, the grenade launcher is purely cosmetic, holding no functionality, mostly for balancing and convenience over complexity in controls.
- If it were to be usable, then those with weapons with such an attachment will spam them rather than just using normal bullets to kill enemies, making the multiplayer gameplay much harder and boring.
- It has a fire rate of 98-99. It was however shown as 82 probably because of the pull-out time.
- The reason for a pullout delay is unknown for this weapon.
- It has the same camouflage as that of the Spec Ops Pistol.
- It somewhat shares the firing sound of the Future Police Rifle.