Night Pool is a Duel multiplayer map introduced in the 11.0.0 update.
This is basically the exact replica of Classic Pool, except that it is darker, thus being called Night Pool. It has been illuminated by some yellow, white and red lights, which the day version does not have. The background buildings have lit rooms.
- Rocket jump with a weapon like Rocket Jumper frequently, and try to be accurate and shoot the player with an instant bullet travel time, high lethal weapon like the Anti-Hero Rifle, or even the Tactical Bow, which is quite lethal, and has a very large hitbox.
- When encountering your opponent in the hallways, try using the Ghost Lantern, as the hitbox is as large as a hallway in this map.
- Keep on strafing with a high-mobile weapon like the Katana or even the Dark Force Saber, which has mobility of 85, or even with the Double Cashback or the Neutron Pulsator, which have a mobility of 100.
- Spam slow downs,snipers,rocket jump to propel thyself ,and then slow and snipe,slowing first so it is easier to get a free sniper hit.
- This is the night version of Classic Pool.
- This and the day version of this counterpart do not share the same soundtrack, despite both maps being very similar.
- In the 12.5.3 update, in the Map Selection, the letters of this map's name became lowercased, except its initials (Night Pool Night Pool).
- This map can be played only in Duel (PG3D) mode.