It is yellow in design, with a black radioactive symbol on the front, similar to the symbol on the Apocalypse Up1. It is shaped like a small yellow atomic bomb, with a grenade-like pin protruding from the lower portions of the main bomb. When thrown, it explodes with a mushroom cloud that has small green nuclear symbols. It also makes a cracking sound because of the radioactive material in the grenade.
The player throws the Nuclear Grenade from their right hand. When thrown, it sits on the ground for about double the time of a regular Frag Grenade. After a few seconds, it explodes, covering a large area with a green mushroom cloud from the explosion, then a big area filled with radiation.
This also deals high damage to players nearby. Once the cloud has dispersed, radiation with a certain radius, shown as green toxic slime, is left on the ground. There are small green radiation symbols emanating from the green slime.
The radiation deals heavy damage to any player that walks on the radius or even jumps over it. Moreover, even the player who threw the grenade themselves can get damaged by the radiation, but not the teammates of the user.
After being thrown, the user must wait a 40-33 second cooldown before he/she can use it again.
- This weapon possesses a large explosion radius, so try throwing this in narrow or cramped corridors to kill enemies. Not to mention, the radiation left behind will also prevent enemy players from making an approach. Be careful as you can suicide via explosion and radiation.
- Use this for crowd control in tight corridors.
- Throw it at multiple players, thus receiving multiple kills, and earning multiple points.
- Note that this grenade once thrown takes a long time to explode. It does not explode on impact, so try to throw in the player's path.
- If you have a good aiming and timing, throw it while you are using the Jetpack to get the "Death from Above" and gadget-related achievement points.
- This gadget can be very difficult to aim with accurately, as the grenade may ricochet off the ground and walls.
- Throw it at a players' feet. The player may die from the explosion due to its massive range.
- If they are able to evade the explosion, they can still be damaged or even killed from the leftover radiation on the ground.
- In modes like Flag Capture or Point Capture, try throwing this at your team's flag/captured point, as the leftover radiation will prevent enemy players from capturing either, which can allow you to capture points/flags without the risk of others capturing your team's point or flag.
- Because of the Grenade's high efficiency, try using this against players who use the Battle Mech or Demon Stone, as it will deal high damage to these transformations, and the radiation will also finish them off if they don't move fast enough.
- This also works for Robot Samurai users, but be careful since the samurai is much more mobile, unless if they stepped on this grenade's leftover radiation.
- Try to force other players into the radiation to get rid of them.
- This weapon can damage your teammates, so be careful where you throw it.
- This gadget needs about 3 seconds before it explodes after it's thrown, so try to predict your opponent's movement to prevent them from running away.
- When this explodes, it leaves a massive pool of radiation, so make sure to stay away from where the Nuclear Grenade detonates.
- The Radiation is very lethal and is able to kill even a maxed armor player easily if they're not careful.
- This Radiation is also able to kill the person who threw the grenade, so attempt to lure them into the pool of radiation.
- Whenever you hear a Geiger Counter sound, that means you are close to the radiation zone, so avoid it.
- Stay out of range from players that use this to avoid getting blown up/radiated. The Grenade doesn't go very far, and once it explodes, there's time to run.
- Pick off users from a large distance, especially in high places, since the Nuclear Grenade doesn't travel very far in the air, and will explode in mid-air before it can reach you. However, don't go jumping off so soon, as the radiation can still kill you, even in mid-air.
- Stay away from the radiation this leaves behind as it can deal high damage even for a maxed armor player.
- Use the Disabler to prevent people from using this for a while.
- Gadget Block weapons are also useful against users.
- Use the Reflector(Gadget) to let the enemy take a big amount of damage instead.
- Using this yourself can be effective when countering.
- Use the Singular Grenade to prevent the user from coming close to you.
|Initial Tier||40 Seconds||5 Seconds|
|Tier 1||39 Seconds||5 Seconds|
|Tier 2||38 Seconds||6 Seconds|
|Tier 3||37 Seconds||6 Seconds|
|Tier 4||36 Seconds||7 Seconds|
|Tier 5||35 Seconds||7 Seconds|
|Tier 6||34 Seconds||8 Seconds|
|Tier 7||33 Seconds||8 Seconds|
- This Gadget looks very similar to the Little Boy Atomic Bomb used during World War two.
- This gadget has a hidden wall break attribute, if it is thrown very close to a wall, the radiation can go through the wall and into the other side.
- This is the only Gadget and item in the game to have a Radiation attribute.
- However, with the introduction of the Uranium Grenade Launcher, it is no longer the only item in the game with such an attribute. Yet, it stills maintain the uniqueness as a Gadget.
- It is essentially the Gadget version of the Nuclear Howitzer.
- This Gadget appears in the map Gadget Factory, but larger in size.
- If thrown high into the air, the Grenade will explode in the middle of the air, yet the pool of radiation it leaves behind will remain suspended in the air.
- If you hold this in real life, you would be killed from radiation.
- The clicking noise of a Geiger counter can be heard during the explosion.