|“||A mini-nuclear apocalypse in your holster. Each bullet delivers a huge dose of microoentgen that allows you to see your enemy soul (or guts)||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Nuclear Revolver is a Backup weapon added in the 10.3.0 update.
It is an apocalypse-themed revolver that shoots blue gas projectiles. The weapon possesses decent mobility for a backup weapon, and a decent fire rate, but suffers from a low ammo capacity. It has above-average damage.
This weapon appears to be very cumbersome. It has a dark green frame, scope, handles, and cylinder. The weapon also has the large snubbed barrel out of the weapon.
This weapon shoots blue projectiles with instant bullet travel time and a blue gas splash radius on impact. With these projectiles, one can harmlessly rocket jump with them. Moreover, this weapon possesses a 4x scope which allows the player to fight in a long-range. This weapon is unique as it allows for rocket jump without taking self damage.
When reloading, the cylinder is taken out, takes out the used ammo, the player puts the new ammo, and puts back in the cylinder. It has no delay mechanics.
- Make each shot count by aiming at the ground, to maximize the splash damage.
- The high fire rate and low capacity lead to frequent reloading. Take cover or fall back when reloading
- Unlike most weapons with area damage, the projectiles of the weapon instantly hit its target.
- This weapon is flat-out amazing for rocket jumping when equipped with double-jump boots.
- Avoid being hit by constantly moving, jumping, and staying away from walls.
- Attack the user at a longer range.
- Due to the low capacity of the weapon, a weapon with a high capacity is recommended.
- Initial release.
- This weapon got severely power crept.
- This weapon was the first area damage backup weapon to have an instant bullet travel time.
- This weapon is comparable to the Dead Star.
- After firing a shot, you can hear the clicking of a Geiger counter.
- This is the first Backup weapon that can do a rocket jump. The second being Hot Greetings.
- The fire rate is stated as 94 in the armory, but the fire-rate is slower than advertised.