|“||An assault rifle that shoots radium bullets. Some of the followers of alternative medicine believe that shooting yourself is healthier for your life than doing an X-ray.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Nuclear Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 16.1.0 update. It can be obtained in the form of parts in the Super Lottery.
It is a radiation-themed rifle that shoots a pair of green lasers in bursts. It has good damage, a good fire rate, a low capacity, and good mobility.
It has a desert tan skeletal stock with a grey butt, connected to the body of the weapon. The body is mainly grey, with a dark brown pistol grip, a black trigger, a brown/green magazine, and a gauge mounted on the left side of the weapon.
In the middle, it has the nuclear symbol in black and green, with a tube connecting to the body of the weapon.
It features two grey/green barrels with a grey/green front iron sight that fires two light green lasers.
This weapon shoots a pair of visible, green laser beams with instant bullet travel time and in medium-ranged battles in bursts. These lasers can temporarily reduce the mobility of players and it can poison them, which means lose extra health for a few seconds.
When reloading, the clip from this weapon is taken out and is replaced by another.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Nuclear Rifle always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- Try to fire in bursts while engaging users at farther ranges.
- This weapon's fire rate is much slower than displayed, so do not be fooled by the stats.
- If users keeps jumping around, use this to slow them down, hence negating them from jumping so much.
- Aim for the head for maximum damage.
- Gadgets are key to use with this weapon, it helps to pre-damage players before combat, as this weapon may take a while to kill a player.
- It is effective against mobile targets such as Jetpack users due to its fire rate and its ability to slow down enemies.
- Make every shot count, as this weapon fires in bursts of 2.
- Use both the Slowing and Poison attributes to your advantage.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Shotguns and area damage weapons can quickly decimate users at close range.
- Better yet, attacking from behind can give the user less time allowance to counteract.
- Fight fire with fire, get a weapon that can slow down other players and finish them off with a strong Sniper weapon.
- Use a one-shot kill weapon against its user(s).
- Try to dodge the bullets and try to get the user to run out of ammo since the weapon runs out of ammo quickly.
- If all else fails, use a weapon with a faster fire rate and a higher efficiency, such as the Royal Fighter and encounter the user face to face while continuously shooting at him/her to hopefully, kill the enemy before you die.
- This is the first semi-auto weapon with the Poison attribute, the other being Psionic Sporethrower.
- After its burst fire, it pauses for approximately 0.2 seconds before firing another burst.
- This weapon is a 3 - 4 bursts headshot, meaning it is 6 - 8 headshots kill.
- In Monster Siege an assassin uses this weapon.