|“||Nunchaku is an ideal melee weapon. It is quick and very easy to use. And remember, all martial arts and masters use it.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Nunchucks is a Melee weapon introduced in the 11.4.0 update.
It is a pair of ninja-themed nunchucks that attack the players in close range. It has decent damage, slightly slow attack speed and okay mobility (medium mobility).
It has two red handles (in which the only one can be used) with 5 gold dots on each side of the 4 sides on each handle, a golden top and bottom of each handle and a golden chain between the nunchucks. The nunchucks are mostly gold and red.
The player simply swings this weapon to attack the opponent in close range. It has no other attribute that makes its performance special, other than the melee attribute.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Use this only in close quarters in order to deal damage.
- Aim carefully, since the attack speed is somewhat slow.
- Try to kill them while being close to them or you can corner them.
- Don't try to kill them with your nunchucks if the person is in a far distance.
- Pick off its users from a range that it can't reach.
- Shoot the person from a far distance because the nunchucks can't reach you in a far distance unless the person gets closer to you.
- Try shooting them in a spot that they can see you so you don't get killed before you even shoot them.
Equip a medium and a long-range weapon.
- Initial release.