It is a battle pass exclusive weapon with a Lunar New Year fireworks themed weapon. It has a decently fire rate for a heavy, low capacity, and high mobility. It is usually a 2 shot at maximum level, and potentially a 1 shot with the triple shot and burning attribute.
It's theme is similar to that of the Temple Guardian, but instead of shooting (presumably) firecrackers, it shoots three fireworks, all in different directions. Under the base of the gun are fireworks, acting as the ammo.
Even without its enhancements, the Offensive fireworks deals an extreme amount of damage It is good on long medium and even close-range fights. It has big area damage which helps people killing multiple opponents. However, for a Heavy weapon, it has an average rate of fire and reloading time which is around 3 seconds.
When reloading, the clip on the under belly of the gun is taken out and replaced by another one.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Offensive Fireworks will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
This weapon may have fixed delay, but is still very powerful when used on other players.
- Since it shoots in 3 directions, use this to take advantage of crowds.
- This weapon is very good for rocket jumping if you have good armor but be careful since it deals self-damage if you don't jump before rocket jumping.
- Try to get close to your enemy, because if all 3 fireworks hit the player, you will get a guaranteed one shot kill.
- However, beware that you might deal self damage if you get too close.
- Try to get close to enemies as to benefit it's attribute.
- Spamming this weapon will award you with lots of kills.
- Be aware that this could potentially do a lot of self damage.
- Try rocket jumping, or, if in a low gravity map, keep jumping. Try to land in unpredictable locations as the area damage is extremely high.
- Stay airborne so he/she will have a hard time hitting you.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges while strafing and jumping constantly to avoid getting hit by its projectiles.
- Use the Reflector (Gadget) to make sure that the user will kill themselves in an attempt to kill you.
- Snipe these users from afar to prevent taking damage.
- Using weapons with the pulling towards target attribute such as the Pulling Sucker Gun will make it easy to dodge the bullets.
- Use some healing weapon to cancel out the burning effect this weapon gives.
Pair with the Pulling Sucker Gun to allow you to have huge bursts of mobility and the ability to deal huge amounts of damage.
- Initial release.
- Buffed to no longer take damage while rocket jumping.
- 3 hours after its release, the devs decided to nerfed it the first time.
- Nerfed to now once again take damage while rocket jumping.
- Its damage was nerfed for the second time.
- This weapon has the highest rocket jump in the game.
- This is the first and only Heavy weapon so far that shoots in 3 directions.
- This is the third weapon to feature , after the Transformed Machine Gun and the Arcade Rifle.
- It has a hidden 4X zoom attribute.
- This is the only weapon that got a nerf really early.