It is a remodel of the Celebrational Bazooka, but with an overall purple look and it shoots regular rockets. It has good damage, a good fire rate, a good capacity, and low mobility.
It is a rocket launcher that consists of an ultramarine blue handle and body, a red trigger, and 3 light blue barrels. At the end of each barrel, there is a black/yellow caution pattern. The barrel on the top has a grey iron sight.
This weapon shoots multiple rockets at once for every time the player presses the fire button. It fires three rockets with medium travel time. It can shoot 18 rockets per clip.
When reloading, the player opens the weapon's back, loads in a group of rockets, and closes the back. It has no delay mechanics.
- It can be used for Rocket Jumping, so getting to a higher area than other enemies improves stealth and hidden attacks.
- Its rockets have the Area Damage attribute, so taking out a group or team of enemies makes the weapon's rockets more effective when in use.
- In addition, it also has the Killed Target Explodes attribute, so an enemy will explode upon dying and deal damage to surrounding players.
- Try to aim at the ground near enemies so they can't easily avoid the rockets.
- Enemies can easily see the rockets at long range, so fire the rockets instantly to give them a hard time at avoiding the rockets (to ensure the enemies' death quickly), or sneak attack them from behind.
- Pair this with Jetpack and rain down shots from above.
- Its users are relatively slow due to its low mobility and are rather an easy target to pick off.
- Attack its user(s) from behind so they will not be able to retaliate quickly.
- Avoid being in a group especially in Team Fight, because this weapon has slightly medium Area Damage and has quite devastating damage.
- Rockets are easy to dodge in long distances, so pick off its user(s) in medium-long ranges to prevent them from raining rockets down on you.
- Attack its user(s) while they are vulnerable, like while they are reloading or standing still.
- Superior fire rate weapons will do the trick.
- Avoid getting too close to other teammates when they are targeted by the user(s)of this weapon.
- Use this weapon yourself to counter if all else fails.
Equip a long-ranged weapon, preferably a Sniper.
- Initial release.
- It's damage was increased by 5% (only for legendary tier)
- Even though it has 3 barrels, it holds 6 rockets.
- However, it has multiple shots.
- This weapon is a 1 shot if all 3 rockets hit the target.
- It is the third weapon to have the word "offensive" in its name, the first being the Offensive Catapult and the second being the Offensive Fireworks.
- For an unknown reason, the color of this weapon's skin was changed to purple. The same change occurred to the other Advanced Arsenal weapons, including the Advanced Scout Rifle, Manual Inferno, and the Harsh Punisher.
- However, their kill icons remained unchanged.
- The kill icons were changed too in a later update.
- This weapon, Manual Inferno, Harsh Punisher and Advanced Scout Rifle were removed from the Craft section in an unknown update. Their set was removed from the gallery too.
- This weapon along with the Advanced Arsenal set came out in the Trader's Van for 405 for each weapon on August 15, 2020. Despite being available, the weapons are not purchasable with coupons, like all weapons introduced after the 17.3.0 update.
- They were also brought back and viewable in the Craft section.