|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Old Revolver (PGW).
|“||It has become popular in the Wild West times. A six-chambered revolver still has its fanbase. High damage and great attack range will allow you to make a cowboy duel from that old film into life.||”|
—Old Revolver's description from the Gallery
The Old Revolver is a Backup and Default weapon released in the 2.7.0 update.
It appears to be a simple, silver and wooden revolver that shoots 6 bullets. It has low damage, good rate of fire, low capacity, and low mobility.
It has a wooden grip, with a silver cylinder clip, frame, and barrel.
The Old Revolver, being held with the right hand, shoots regular bullets with instant bullet travel time. It shoots 6 bullets at a time and at a good fire rate.
When reloading, the cylinder is taken out, takes out the used ammo, the player puts the new ammo and puts back in the cylinder. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use this weapon as a backup, other than being the main weapon. Switching to it will be faster than reloading a weapon, allowing continuous fire.
- It is useful in attacking in short range due to its low accuracy.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- No counters as this weapon cannot be used in multiplayer.
This weapon will likely not see much action, but equip a long-ranged weapon along with it to fire on snipers.
- Initial release.
- The reload animation for this gun seemed to have been broken in an update. The hand motions of the player stay the same, however, the barrel doesn't pop out and no bullets are released. This issue was fixed in this update.
- Its sound effect was modified.
- It was never usable in multiplayer, until 12.5.0, where it was added to Deadly Games.
- It cannot be used in the multiplayer again due to revert system.
- You can see a player wield this weapon in a screenshot, advertising multiplayer.
- This gun is based on the Smith and Wesson Model 29 revolver.
- This weapon was the first revolver added to the game.
- In 9.0.0, the weapon now has a dual wield version that can be used for normal gameplay, called the dual revolvers.
- This was the only default weapon that wasn't available in Deadly Games.
- In Arena and Campaign, the Old Revolver is found as a pick-up.
- It was the only weapon in Pixel Gun 3D that wasn't usable in any multiplayer mode.
- Its shooting sound effect was changed 3 times.