|“||The "One shot - One kill" phrase is describing this rifle just a little (and only if you are using a scope). In other cases it is "5 shots and the only guy killed - you".||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The One Shot is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 12.5.0 update.
The One Shot is an orange and white, laboratory themed weapon (similarly to Orbital Pistol, Piranha and more) which, hence its name, supposedly takes down the player in one shot, especially with upgraded efficiency. It has a decent fire rate, slightly low capacity, and low mobility. Its attributes are and .
It looks like a futuristic tank turret with a reverse-held handle. The chassis of the weapon is white, and orange and grey pieces of metal line it. The weapon has a non-functional bipod, and the barrel recoils into the body when fired. A holographic display screen functions as its scope.
This weapon, being held from the bottom with both hands, shoots a loud bullet that does some piercing. Moreover, it has a 4x scope which allows long ranged battles.
When reloading, the magazine from the bottom is taken out and is replaced by another.
It gives delay on some weapons that are associated with Three Category Spam like the Thunderer and the Reflector. It also receives a delay if those weapons were shot, then quickly switched to this weapon.
- Use this weapon at long distances to maximize the scope's usefulness.
- Take the time to aim first if locked in a sniper duel.
- Only reload when you are safe, either behind an object or by always moving in the battlefield to prevent from getting shot by another enemy, as this has a rather long reload time.
- This paired with the Burning Tiara headgear, Leader's Drum, Halloween Mask and Hunter's Altar render it one headshot kill against an absolutely maxed player.
- This can destroy an opponent's armor regardless of the armor's level.
- Try not to camp and aim, this will make you vulnerable to Third Eye, Project 'Marlin' and Overseer users.
- Using this weapon no-scope at medium-close range allows you to save some time.
- Do not let your guard down, as it is easy to just camp there an aim though you are prone to get killed.
- This weapon has an extremely slow fire rate and should not be used against the use of fast-firing primary weapons, where their high fire rate will overpower you.
- Try not to use this in small maps as this is a long-range weapon.
- Get in close with a weapon with lots of damage. However, if you approach head-on, experienced players can kill you without using the scope.
- Ambush the user or attack from behind for the best results.
- A fast firing weapon with a scope such as the Secret Forces Rifle or Future Police Rifle will make the most of the weapon's slow firing speed.
- Avoid routes that other snipers users are known to frequent, such as tunnels or hallways.
- You arguably can counter this with another sniper weapon, such as the Prototype S.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges while still unsuspected. Ideally, you would want to attack using weapons with the Wall Break attribute and shoot behind cover. Since this weapon lacks the wall break effect, walls can easily help you get away from these users.
- Area damage weapons are good counters due to their Area of Effect (AoE), which reduces the time you have to be in the open by minimizing the time it takes to aim. Use them in a range where the users can't mostly dodge the projectiles.
- As its users will have difficulties in running, you have the chance to pick them off easily without any trouble.
- Utilizing a cunning playstyle will prove very effective against users: flanking users, deceitful evasions, avoiding line-of-sight, and attacking unnoticed.
- If you find a user about to fire at you with it, you should use the Reflector. The player may kill you, but it will also kill the user immediately. Keep in mind that any kind of high damaging or area damage weapon could also prove very effective against these users.
- Attack the users when they are reloading, as this is when they are most vulnerable.
- Using high damage-per-second weapons such as the Minigun Shotgun will shred these users in close ranges.
- Though very powerful it lacks the wall break attribute. Use Wall Break snipers and deal chip damage.
- Try strafing around in uneven patterns with a high mobility weapon if in front of the user.
- When facing these users, you will most likely get killed. However, if you happen to use weapons such as the Bastion or the Pumpkin Thrower you could actually kill them even after they have killed you. You can actually hold the fire button of any sniper or area damage weapon at the users so that you can actually have a chance to kill them as they kill you.
- Rocket jump above the user to gain height advantage and then splash the One Shot user with high-damaging AoE weapons.
- In a One Shot duel, it heavily relies on reflex and skills for who gets the kill first.
- Remember that not all One Shot snipers are dangerous. Some users do not upgrade it.
- Use a weapon such as the Overseer, Project 'Marlin' or Third Eye to spot these users from behind walls and barriers.
- Since this weapon has low mobility, it is recommended to run around with a different weapon.
- A primary/back up weapon to finish off a weakened opponent.
This weapon is undoubtedly very popular among Pixel Gun 3D players. In fact, by demand, this is one of the most wanted weapons in the game. This weapon is loved by most players, but at the same time, others dislike it, usually either due to its performance or the fact that it's popular.
In gameplay, many players also use this weapon and others may fear it, mostly because of its name.
This weapon's name derives from the term "one-shot", which means a weapon that only takes one round to kill an opponent. It generally makes sense for this weapon, considering that it can one-shot kill players most of the time at max level.
- Initial release.
- It was nerfed.
- It was buffed to a one-shot, similarly to the Masterpiece Musket.
- The first skin of this weapon, the golden skin, was released.
- Price increased.
- It was removed from the Armory.
- The weapon is functionally similar to Gears of War's One-Shot, though it does not resemble it.
- Its name fits with its role, as it one-shots other players.
- This is one of the slowest firing snipers in the game.
- Unlike most other sniper rifles, it looks like a futuristic tank's turret.
- The bullet it fires seems to have a much larger hitbox than it appears, as it sometimes damages players not directly under the crosshairs when not scoped.
- It is one of, if not the only, weapon that can still one-shot players on Siege.
- In the Chinese New Year Event, the One Shot's visor color turns reddish.
- Its one-shot behavior greatly resembles an Anti-Material Rifle (although One Shot cannot wall-break) in real life, as a headshot guarantees a fatal blow if fully upgraded.
- Despite it being Legendary, many late-game players tend to own and use the One Shot.
- This, along with the Impulse Rifle, Minigun Shotgun, Orbital Pistol, Combat Yo-Yo, Nanobots Rifle, Inventor's Rifle, Piranha, and Judge, is part of the Ninium set.
- When performing 3 Cat Spam using this sniper, the visor and bipod unfold before firing.
- There is an animation error when reloading. After firing your final shot, the lever used to push in the next shot instantly cocks back, rather than having the player manually pull it back.
- This may be a feature due to a spring-loaded bolt.
- It used to have the piercing shot attribute, but it was hidden. It was possibly unintentional to be given the piercing shot attribute.
- This and The Destruction System have near identical models, only differences are The Destruction System is Longer uses a scope and fires rockets while, the One shot has a barrel, and uses visor-ish scope.
- At Mythical grade this weapon deals the highest damage out of all instant travel time snipers, even higher than Morgana.
- This weapon actually has a limited range.