It is a Halloween-themed machine gun that automatically shoots harmful blood. It has good damage, a high fire rate, medium capacity, and low mobility.
The weapon takes the form of a short-barreled rifle. It has a dark wooden base with a purple barrel. It also features a glass bottle with blood as an ammo source, a large light blue iron sight, and a large blade embedded at the front.
This weapon automatically shoots blood drops with a fast bullet travel time and medium range. This weapon possesses an iron sight that cannot be used. Moreover, the blood drops can steal the health of players, making the user of this weapon gain health from the opponent's damage if they have lost any. The opponents can also bleed, temporarily losing extra health. There is also a damage sphere, where if an opponent gets close to the user of this weapon, they will take damage.
When reloading, the blood clip from this weapon is taken out and is replaced by another.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Oppressor of Lives always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- This weapon can be used for general purposes.
- It is most effective at close quarters combat.
- Go for the weakened opponents or/and aim for the head for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less intense duel.
- The Damage Sphere attribute is useful for keeping enemies from coming too close.
- It serves as a decent backup weapon for Heavy and Sniper weapon users, and for finishing weakened players off.
- Benefit from the Lifesteal attribute, since it allows you to regenerate HP while firing.
- Note that this weapon will not heal up armor, it only heals your health, hence the keyword "life" from the attribute in question.
- The Bleeding attribute can be used to deal additional damage over time.
- Use this weapon in modes where even one death can be very unnecessary like Raid or Co-op Survival if you're on low HP because this weapon can heal you pretty quickly and you can play normally again after that
- You CAN actually use this weapon to deal with shotgun users, because of the weapon's fast firing rate, no travel time, and good DPS.
- Switch to higher mobility weapons, such as Dark Force Saber if you want to move around the battlefield.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take time to aim.
- Use area damage weapons and shotguns to quickly finish its users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Flamethrowers and shotguns can be useful for quickly killing users at close range.
- Avoid getting too close to the user due to its damage sphere.
It is versatile for all ranges and playing styles, just make sure that you have a good backup.
- Initial release.
- The weapon was made available in the craft section and can be obtained for Coupon.
- Despite not being featured in the attributes box in the Armory (PG3D), it is automatic, due to its 99 fire rate. This is due to the three-attribute limitation for display.
- Despite having a bayonet being attached, it serves no purposes for gameplay purposes.
- This weapon looks somewhat similar to the Demon Catcher.