|Our community needs more information on this page! Can you help out?|
The PGA-01 Living Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 18.2.0 update.
This is a Halloween themed Primary weapon that has purple, light green, white, and beige colors on it. The weapon has fairly high damage, high fire rate, Somewhat low capacity, and medium mobility.
PGA-01 appears to resemble a SCAR-H manufactured by FN Herstal, with an flat dark earth and black body. However, the exterior of the rifle seems to be inhabited by a purple, sentient goo. There are green growths on the top of the gun and on the magazine. It bears seemingly normal moving eyes on the left and right and there is a tag with the number "1" written on it clipped to its underside. The creature's teeth are visible below the barrel of the gun, and what appears to be saliva drips down occasionally. Black particles surround the user when they hold this weapon, signifying its damage sphere.
This weapon automatically shoots purplish bullets with instant travel time. The weapon has a useful crosshair which makes the weapon good for long range battles.
After shooting 35 times, the weapon reloads. While reloading, the magazine is taken out and then put back into the weapon at the bottom. The reload animation is about 2 seconds long.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the PGA-01 Living Rifle will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this weapon to stop users who frequently jump.
- Let the enemy enter the damage sphere to take extra damage by encountering them at close range.
- If someone is using the Jetpack, this weapon can block the purpose of the Jetpack gadget and make it so that the opponent cannot use it.
- Even though this weapon does not have the scope as a direct attribute, it does contain a scope and try to use the scope to kill enemies at a long range.
- Use this weapon at close to medium range for the best aim. The bloom of this weapon will make it harder to use at very long ranges without using the scope.
- Keep away from its damage sphere.
- Strafe around and run around as much as you can to avoid the opponents bullets.
- Use the Reflector (Gadget) to make your opponent take damage as they hit you with this weapon.
- Use some weapon that has the self healing attribute to cancel out this weapon’s poison effect.
- Initial release.
- Its probably a reference to the video game Carrion. A horror game where you control a murderous creature of unknown origin.
- The rifle itself is based on the FN SCAR-H.