The PGA-01 Living Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 18.2.0 update.
This is a Halloween themed Primary weapon that has purple, light green, white, and beige colors on it. The weapon has fairly high damage, high fire rate, Somewhat low capacity, and an average mobility.
The weapon appears as a battle rifle covered in some goo-like/creature thing/substance. The rifle itself is flat dark earth and features a black body. However, the exterior of the rifle seems to be inhabited by a purple, sentient goo.
There are green growths on the top of the gun and on the magazine. It bears seemingly normal moving eyes on the left and right and there is a tag with the number "1" written on it clipped to its underside. The creature's teeth are visible below the barrel of the gun, and what appears to be saliva drips down occasionally.
Black particles surround the user when they hold this weapon, representing its damage sphere that poisons any enemies that enter the sphere.
When the trigger is pulled, the weapon will fire purple hitscan bullets with instant bullet travel time.
While reloading, the magazine is taken out and then put back into the weapon at the bottom. The reload animation is about 2 seconds long.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the PGA-01 Living Rifle will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this weapon to stop users who frequently jump.
- Let the enemy enter the damage sphere to take extra damage by encountering them at close range.
- If someone is using the Jetpack, this weapon can block the purpose of the Jetpack gadget and make it so that the opponent cannot use it.
- Even though this weapon does not have the scope as a direct attribute, it does contain a scope and try to use the scope to kill enemies at a long range.
- Use this weapon at close to medium range for the best aim. The bloom of this weapon will make it harder to use at very long ranges without using the scope.
- Keep away from its damage sphere.
- Strafe around and run around as much as you can to avoid the opponents bullets.
- Use the Reflector (Gadget) to make your opponent take damage as they hit you with this weapon.
- Use some weapon that has the self healing attribute to eradicate this weapon’s poison effect.
This can be used as a general purpose Primary weapon for finishing off opponents.
- Initial release.
- It became available in the Special Offer in the Shop section.
- The rifle itself is based on the FN SCAR-H.
- It has a slight resemblance to the Slime.
- It is the fourth Primary weapon being based on the FN SCAR-H. The first being the Ranger Rifle, the second being the Tactical Rifle and the third being the Desert Fighter.
- The weapon itself is based of the SCP Foundation anomaly SCP-127 “The Living Gun”.
- Upon reloading the gun and audible groan can be heard which is another reference to SCP-127.