The PGA-02 Gates is a Backup weapon introduced in the 18.2.0 update.
It is a red pistol with a portal-like structure at the tip of the barrel. It has decent fire rate, decent damage and above-average mobility.
PGA-02 appears to be a weapon-like object of supposedly demonic origin. It is composed of an overall red, orange, and dark gray body with a floating teardrop-shaped stone floating above said body. What appears to be runic symbols are inscribed throughout this object. In the front, there is a glowing, orange eye surrounded by two floating parts, with demonic energy flowing throughout them.
When the trigger is pulled on this weapon, the two floating parts near the glowing eye begin to slowly hover closer to the eye as the teardrop-shaped stone floats upward slightly. The weapon also begins to vibrate slightly while it charges. Once fully charged and when the trigger is released, a crimson ball of demonic energy with a black, smoky trail is discharged from the front of the object.
Tests have shown that if the energy projectile hits a solid surface, it will manifest a portal that will linger for a period of time. If another portal is created, the holder of this weapon will be able to teleport between the two by walking into them.
Once the weapon has run out of demonic energy, the teardrop-shaped stone must be inserted back into the top part of the weapon, and it will come back out of the weapon once reloaded.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the PGA-02 Gates will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Avoid using this in Raids as the  attribute is disabled, decreasing the value of the weapon.
- Use this to traverse across the map in an instant
- Similarly to the Portal Cannon it should be banned in Flag Capture
Equip a reilable primary and sniper to be able to sabotage enemies after summoning portals with this weapon.
- Initial release.
- This is the second weapon to have the Teleportation attribute after the Portal Cannon.
- It is also the first backup weapon to have the attribute.
- The weapon emits a different sound when fully charged.
- The eye located in the front of the gun looks very similar to the Fire Orb.
- Its possibly a reference to the Indonesian horror movie called Firegate
- It is also a reference to the Eye of Sauron from the Lord of the Rings.