The PGA-03 Screaming Saw is a Melee weapon introduced in the 18.2.0 update.
It is a regular chainsaw with a ghostly apparition posing as the blade. It deals massive damage. It also features high mobility.
PGA-03 appears to be a standard gas-powered chainsaw, with a yellow worn body. The blade of this weapon is replaced by a ghostly entity of unknown origin, in the form of a chainsaw blade. When swung, the blade lets out an audible shriek, hence the name "Screaming Saw".
This weapon is mostly a one shot kill. It can be two shot kill to the body. It can be used for weakening your opponents and disabling their jumping ability to make it easier to take them out.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the PGA-03 Screaming Saw will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this weapon to stop users who jump frequently.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage of this weapon.
- Strafe around the foe while attacking.
- Get as close to the user as possible it does not have much range, similar to most melee weapons.
- Hold down the attack button for a continuous attack.
- The can help reduce the incoming damage from enemies getting too close.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- It is rather loud when used, try to track where the sound is coming from and back away.
- When a user is charging at you, keep your distance and fire while moving.
- If caught in a melee duel, try and strafe while jumping.
Always have a powerful long-range weapon from the Backup or Primary section to deal with users at longer ranges.
- Initial release.
- It returned along with the other PGA weapons in the trader's van.
- It returned in the Foundation Archive Lottery.
- In the lobby animation, it is revealed the ghost blade of this weapon can detach and fly off.
- This weapon gives the player a unique walking animation while moving.
- While standing still, the arms move from side to side holding this.
- The chainsaw itself is somewhat based off of the same chainsaw that Leatherface uses in The Texas Chain Saw Massacre.
- Despite it being called a Screaming saw it never really makes an audible scream more of wail instead.