It is a short sawn-off rifle with a supernatural embodiment. It deals a great amount of damage, has a decent fire rate, an average capacity but low mobility.
PGA-05 appears to be a sawn-off Winchester rifle. It possesses several attachments. However, they appear to be made of a ghostly, static-like material. Attachments include a barrel extension, a standard scope, and a rifle buttstock. There are multiple black tentacles of a supernatural origin protruding from the weapon's barrel, and attached to the bottom is a flashlight that is turned on. This weapon has been labeled with a tag that has the number "5" on it.
When the trigger is pulled, the rifle discharges a standard .44 caliber rifle round. The projectile has an instant travel time (also known as hitscan) and can pierce through solid objects. Tests have shown that anybody hit by the projectile will experience a brief moment of blindness before their vision returns. The projectile will also block the target's ability to use their own gadgets for a limited time.
Since this weapon is physically identical to a Winchester rifle, PGA-05 can be opened and bullets can be inserted into the chamber of the gun to reload.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Use the scope at long ranges. Its high magnification makes it useful for precise aiming at these distances.
- Use this weapon against users who use gadgets frequently.
- Use this to block the enemy's vision for a small amount of time to decrease your chance of getting hit, as the Blindness causes enemies to have reduced vision.
- It has an untraceable Wall Break shot so use this to your advantage by sniping enemies while unnoticed.
- If an enemy survives the shot, finish them off with a Primary or Backup weapon.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take time to aim.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Flank around the user with a shotgun or melee weapon and attack them from behind.
- Avoid being caught in the open when there is a sniper, stick to cover and locate the sniper then attempt to countersnipe them with your own.
- Use a wall break weapon with no tracable laser to have a similar advantage.
Carry a Primary or Backup weapon to finish off weakened opponent.
- Initial release.
- A bug was introduced to when people were shot by this, they'll turn into a Battle Mech, even if not equipped.
- It Weapons inspiring off Lupara mixed with Winchester M1887
- When this weapon is being reloaded, you can hear the Slender Man static sound effect as the static attachments of the rifle flicker and disappear briefly.
- Also It is based off of Slender Man because of the tentacles covering the barrel. The light at the front can be a link to Slender Forest.
- The tentacles are similar to the ones on the shield of the Cthulhu Legacy.
- This is the second weapon to feature the blindness attribute, the first one being Sand Tower Pistol.
- It is also the first sniper to have this attribute.
- The blinding effect resembles the TV static which is also another reference to Slender Man, as when he is close/nearby your vision becomes impaired.
- The blinding animation is different to the Sand Tower Pistol.
- It also have one similar attribute to the Sand Tower Pistol which is blindness