The PGA-06 TV is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 18.2.0 update.
It is a large vintage vacuum tube television set that has the ability to summon a ghost girl from the TV screen. It deals high damage, has an average fire rate and an average sized capacity with low mobility.
It is a horror-themed vintage vacuum tube TV with a brown-shaded design with two yanked antennas on the top. It also features 1 handle on each side of the tv left and right. On the screen it resembles a horrific ghost or girl with a cyan color. There are also 2 buttons on the bottom that are white and red with a black speaker. on the left side there is a tag with the number 6. It also looks like the Big B's Oven. On the bottom of the TV, there is a electrical outlet plug.
When the fire button is pressed, the weapon shoots a grey static path with a ghost girl on the screen coming out of it. This weapon deals devastating damage being able to 2-3 shot players without modules.
When reloading, the user will pull out an energy cell from behind the TV, and insert a new one.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the PGA-06 TV will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this to mow down heavily armored players due to its high damage.
- Due to its Area Damage attribute, it is effective for keeping Melee users away from you.
- The path of projectiles are useful for crowd control and area denial.
- This weapon is devastating in long corridors, so make the most of it there.
- If an opponent survives a shot, switch to a fast-firing automatic or a high-damaging sniper to finish him/her off while the slowness effect is still effective.
- This weapon is very effective in close quarters maps such as Pool Party or Silent School.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons and shotgun weapons decimate users at close range.
- Do not try to attack its users in a linear position, since the consecutive explosions will finish you off even in a medium distance.
- Using the Jetpack or rocket-jumping can render this weapon useless due to its limited range.
- Try running and jumping while attacking to avoid getting hit by the user's attacks, especially from the area damage attacks.
- If attacked from behind, escape from the user while firing back at them.
- Keep jumping to minimize the damage taken when the user attacks.
- Flank around the user and attack from their sides, so he will have a hard time trying to retaliate you.
- Use the Reflector (Gadget) to make your opponent take damage as they hit you with this weapon.
- Initial release
- It functions similarly to the Ice Club as both weapons has almost the same fire rate and same attributes ( and ). The only difference being that this weapon has to be reloaded and lower mobility.
- This weapon is a strong reference to the The Ring movie franchise with the ghost highly resembling Samara.
- Its overall design is similar to the Big B's Oven, as both are large electrical appliances with wires at the back and are held in similar ways.
- It is effective to use in the block crash mini game as it destroys about 10-15 blocks per shot