|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
The Paintball Machine Gun is a minigame item, also a Heavy weapon, introduced in the 12.0.0 update.
It is a silver paintball machine gun with a white and orange barrel, a white handle, a white and red shoulder shock, a red, orange and white clop and the rest of the gun is overall silver and black.
- Fixed delay: No
- Input delay: No
- Output delay: No
- Travel time: Yes
- Rocket jump: No
- Self damage: No
- Optic sight: No
- Burst fire, since this weapon can run out of ammo fast.
- Shoot it at players who are AFK.
- Aim downwards. Aiming straight to the player won't deal damage, and may paint untargeted blocks instead.
- Always stay on the clean blocks, or at least at the lightly painted blocks.
- The base weapon itself is based off of the Heckler & Koch G3A4.
- It was removed in the 12.1.0. update as Block Crash received an overhaul in the update
- This weapon does not exist in the Armory. It is exclusive to Block Crash.
- This weapon doesn't deal damage.
- For some odd reason, even though this is a machine gun, it is located in the Heavy category.
- It is the most expensive paintball weapon in the entire minigame.
- If bought, then this weapon cannot be unequipped in Block Crash.
- This may have looping shot.