|This is removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
The Paintball Pistol is a minigame item, also a Backup weapon, introduced in the 12.0.0 update.
It is a silver paintball pistol with a blue nozzle, a blue trigger, a silver handle, a blue clip and the rest of the pistol is overall a silver color.
It deals single shots with low damage and it doesn't give or receive any delay it has fast fire rate and high capacity making it deadly in the Coliseum map.
- Delay_input: No
- Delay_output: No
- Fixed_delay: No
- Travel_time: Yes
- Rocket_jump: No
- Self_damage: No
- Optic_sight: No
- Burst fire, since this weapon can run out of ammo fast.
- Shoot it at players who are AFK. (Away From Keyboard)
- Aim downwards. Aiming straight to the player won't deal damage, and may paint untargeted blocks instead.
- Always stay on the clean blocks, or at least at the lightly painted blocks.
- It was removed in the 12.1.0. update as Block Crash received an overhaul in the update.
- This weapon did not exist in the Armory it was exclusive to Block Crash.
- This weapon doesn't deal damage.
- It is the only paintball weapon that is free and equipped by default.
- This weapon cannot be unequipped when you play Block Crash.
- This gun appears to have a looping shot.
Pixel Gun World content