The Pandora's Box is a Tools gadget introduced in the 11.1.0 update.
It is shaped like a small brown box, with small, detailed engravings carved on each side. It also has a white skull-shaped stone on the center of every side.
When used, the box opens, revealing either a yellow or a red light, which determines the fate of the players. Red means your health will go to 2%. Yellow means all enemies take less damage than you take when the red light appears. There is a 50% chance for either outcome. It also damages pets. (useful for little amount of points and battle-pass/clan tasks)
- Use this gadget if you know some of the enemies have low health. Doing little damage to all enemies is not worth it.
- Use this gadget if you only have 1 health because if you harm yourself it just takes your health down to 1 and doesn't do anything else.
- It is recommended to use this tool in Campaign, Arena and Co-op Survival, as you can greatly damage and/or kill many mobs, giving you thousands of points, although you still run of the risk of the Box harming you and not your enemies.
- Do not use Pandora's Box at the very beginning of the match, as you'll either start as a vulnerable target or not kill too many people since everybody else most likely has full health and armor at that time.
- Try to use this gadget IMMEDIATELY after you respawn, as you won't be damaged because of spawn protection.
- Use this gadget in the magical brawl as it deals more damage up to 100% being a 2 shot.
- Try to have full HP/Armor, since you never know when a user will activate this gadget.
- This weapon is luck-based in terms of whether or not it will hurt you or hurt the user, so don't fret too much if you notice someone using it.
- In the case of if you are hurt, try locating Health and Armor pickups on the battlefield.
- In the case of the Box of Pandora hurting you, and leaves you at very low health, use gadgets that can recover your HP or Armor like the Medical Station or Medkit.
- You can also equip weapons with the same effect, such as the Heroic Epee.
- The Disabler will prevent anyone from carrying one from using it for a while, which will give you time to kill them before they can use it again.
|Initial Tier||30 seconds|
|Tier 1||29 seconds|
|Tier 2||28 seconds|
|Tier 3||27 seconds|
|Tier 4||26 seconds|
|Tier 5||25 seconds|
|Tier 6||24 seconds|
|Tier 7||23 seconds|
|Tier 8||22 seconds|
|Tier 9||21 seconds|
|Final Tier||20 seconds|
- Initial release.
- Fixed a glitch (refer to Trivia).
- The Pandora's Box received an extra upgrade.
- As its name suggests, it is based on the Pandora's box, which is an artifact in Greek mythology, taken from the myth of Pandora's creation in Hesiod's Works and Days.
- This gadget seems to based on the Mysterious Box from Pixel Gun World, which would either give ammo, armor, and give or take away health.
- Sometimes, when activating a this gadget, you have no weapon displayed and instead, you have a Just A Hand equipped, no matter what weapon you equip.
- However, this problem can be solved if you have thrown a Throwing gadget.
- This bug has been fixed in the 11.4.0 update.