It is a light brown horse with light brown ears, a light brown nose, a big mouth, blue eyes, brown hair, a brown tail and dark brown feet. It wears a 4 July hat, a golden and dark red collar with white and red details under its front, white and red ribbons on its knees and a rug on its back, which looks very similar to the American flag.
- The Parade Horse deals terrifyingly high damage to armor-less or low level players making it a great starter pet.
- Since the Parade Horse is a Legendary pet you can use it to surprise unsuspecting enemies.
- If you're a sniper, get this pet with strong armor so players behind you would be killed by the Parade Horse.
- Your Parade Horse teleports to you when you are far away so you don't have to worry about it getting "lost" when you rocket jump.
- It has low health meaning that it can be exterminated in around 2-5 shots from a Primary weapon.
- Kill it when using weapons with a high fire rate and great accuracy, such as the Crystal Laser Cannon.
|Level||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Training Points Required|
US Patriot themed.
- It is the only pet that is based on a country's independence.
- For an unknown reason (perhaps a bug), this pet's grade turns into a mythical pet when upgraded.