|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D map. If you are looking for the same map in Pixel Gun World, see Paradise Resort (PGW).
Paradise Resort is an extra large map added on the 9.1.0. update.
The map is set on a tropical island, with a threat of sharks that circles around the island. The island includes a hotel resort with a pool, and 5 rooms. Outside of the hotel includes a dock, where the player can hop on to the yacht parked in the dock, and in the shack behind it. On the other side, there is a beach area with a lifeguard tower, and windsurfing boards, afloat on the sea. Across the other side of the hotel includes multiple palm trees, a pathway leading to 2 shacks, a lighthouse, and a beach area. A hot air balloon can be entered by going to the top of the lighthouse and going across a long piece of rope, which is great for sniping.
Team Fight and Deathmatch
- Use the Jetpack and fly up to the hot air balloon, then pick off players with Sniper weapons.
- Go into the "secret spot" of this map, which is located underwater, then use long range weapons. You will be able to pick off users, by being sneaky, in a short amount of time.
- Use weapons' Optic Sight for long ranges.
- Use the Nuclear Grenade on the spawn-points of the opposing team/other players.
- Use wall break weapons such as the Railgun and pick off users from long range, using the windows. Try not to stand still, though, because some players will fire back at you with a similar weapon.
- Pick off users who are holding lowly mobile weapons.
Use the portal in order to capture another point, or to confuse your opponents.
- Try adding a Turret on the spawn of the opposing team.
- Use the Snow Storm at an opposing player while they are trying to capture a point, then finish them off with a powerful weapon.
- Use the Singular Grenade so that players won't be able to capture the targeted point for a few seconds.
- You can also finish them off with a powerful weapon.
- Use a Heavy weapon in order to kill multiple enemies while they are capturing points.
- Use Energy Shields to make it harder for the enemy to kill your team.
- There is a place in the map where you can go underwater somewhere near the ship and you will not die.
- It seems to be set on an island in Hawaii.
- Being a summer-themed map, this map was ironically, released in the middle of winter.
- You will see a skeleton lying in the seabed when you look closely in the waters, possibly dying somewhere near it.
- There is a variation of this map, which is Terrifying Resort. As the name implies, it dons a more daunting appearance in contrast to the bright tropical vibes of Paradise Resort.
- In the 12.5.3 update, in the Map Selection, the letters of this map's name became lowercased, except its initials (PARADISE RESORT Paradise Resort).