The Parallel Bird is an uncommon enemy found in the campaign level Parallel World. It is very similar to Bird. It is grey with red spots found everywhere on its body.
It looks similar to other bird enemies but covered with the parallel element. It also has red eyes and a white beak, making it not look that much of an original bird.
It will fly to the area directly above you and peck you, dealing moderate damage.
- It is formerly known as the "End Bird" and its texture changed due to the Pixel Gun Company's copyright issues with Mojang.
- The same thing with Parallel World (Deadly Games map), other formerly End enemies and the campaign world.
- It has red specks on itself, similar to its landscape.
- Same as always, be aware of any monsters, especially from behind.
- Use high-damaging weapons since they are much stronger compared to how they are in the City Campaign map
- Look up every so often so they do not catch you off-guard.
- It is possible to jump on top of them, and shoot them without them being able to attack you. Make sure not to fall off.
- Simply shoot this enemy with the gun of your choice, there is no clear effective way to kill it since headshots should be pretty easy to make.
- Try to move around to avoid getting hit and swarmed.