The Patrol Officer 747 is a Primary weapon Introduced in the 21.2.0 update.
It is a police-themed SMG with a scope and the ability to disable the enemy's gadgets.. It deals decent damage, has a fast fire rate and an average mobility.
It's a blue SMG with a simple recoil stock, reflex sight, gray suppressor, two jungle-style magazines aligned with a blue tape, an under barrel taser and laser sight, markings on the handguard that read "747", and a gray pistol grip.
This weapon is very affective at medium range, and deals high damage with a chance of critical hits. When reloading, a blue pulse will appear around the player, temporarily blocking the use of gadgets for all enemies in the vicinity for 2 seconds.
- Use this how you would use Sleipnir or Golden bros.
- Make all your shots count due to it's fast fire rate.
- Get close to groups of enemies before reloading, as it will block their gadgets temporarily.
- Use the scope for more precise shots.
- Cancel your reload by quick switching to get the gadget block effect multiple times.
- Take out the user with a long range Sniper weapon.
- Outmaneuver the user with a high mobility Melee weapon such as the Double cashback.
- Equip a strong Heavy category weapon for taking out large groups of enemies.
- Use a weapon with the Healing perk for recovering after battle.
- Initial release.
- This is the first weapon to feature the Reloading Blocks Gadgets attribute, in which whenever you reload, an area of effect causes the enemies unfortunate to be within its radius to not be able to use their respective Gadgets for a certain amount of time. Interestingly, you don't have to deplete the entire ammo supply to get the effect.
- Like the Machine Gun and Golden Friend, it's based off of the Heckler & Koch MP5A3 (pronounced "kohk") with a suppressor (not the MP5SD3), and an under barrel Zeus x26 taser, and a Retractable stock instead of a full one. Though, just like the original models, the cocking handle is on the rear left side of the gun, which is an error, as the real-world model has the cocking handle on the front left side of the weapon.