|“||An exclusive weapon of the gang called "Drawsters". These guys use only the most dangerous ammo - 9H.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Pencil Thrower is a Primary introduced in the 11.0.0 update.
The Pencil Thrower is a blue colored Primary weapon that shoots pencils. It's most commonly used in close to medium ranged fights. The fire rate is good, the capacity is decent, but the mobility is low.
It is a large and cumbersome blue cannon-type weapon with a handle on each side, much like the Laser Disc Thrower. The projectiles it shoots are held in the magazine on the bottom of the weapon, which is pencils due to it being school theme, and are also visible while holding the weapon.
This weapon automatically shoots yellow pencils with a slow bullet travel time. The pencils shot from this weapon can pierce through players. It can be used best at close range. It is currently 5-6 shots but it's not recommended to use this weapon for long range. Despite being fully automatic, this has a firing rate of 92, while most automatic weapons have a firing rate of 97-98.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip of pencils and replaces it with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Use this in close to medium range because the scope can't be used.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less intense duel.
- Pickoff its users from long range.
- Any other primary weapons (such as the ones based from real-world weapons) can easily overpower itsusers.
- Area damage weapons can destroy its users. That way, the user’s aim will be distracted.
- Rocket jumping can distract the user's aim.
Use more lethal, long-range weapons.
It got a buff, making it 5-6 shots.
- This and Ruler Sword are school themed weapons, introduced in the 11.0.0 update.
- This is one of the few weapons that have a clip with visible projectiles.