|“||Feel yourself a Berserk-referee. Red cards pierce through any rule breakers.
Eh, if the referees were running around with these weapons, we would have much better football.
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Penilizer is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.1.0 update.
It is a World Cup themed rifle that shoots red laser disc projectiles that pierces through and bleeds players. It has a good damage, a somewhat low fire rate, low capacity, and high mobility.
The Penilizer appears to be a World Cup-themed weapon shaded in blue and features an extended foldable gray and blue skeletal stock, connected to the end of the body of the weapon.
The body of the weapon has a grey pistol grip and trigger embedded in the receiver. The top of the weapon features rails with a mounted gray holographic sight and gray iron sights. It also has letters "FUFA" on the side.
The weapon also has a grey magazines dark, a grey foregrip mounted under the handguard, and a red card embedded in the front of the weapon.
This weapon shoots red laser projectiles that can pierce through players and make them bleed , making them temporarily lose extra health in a period of time. Moreover, this weapon possesses a 2x zoom optic sight , which allows more accurate aiming and long range fights. It also has higher mobility or 85 than most primary weapons, so it can be used as a hit-and-run type gun, though it has a somewhat low fire rate or 91 for a primary.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaced it with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use the advantage of its Bleeding and its Piercing Shot attributes.
- This weapon’s ammo has a large vertical hitbox, but a horrendous horizontal hitbox, so aim wisely. Use a Singular Grenade or an Eraser blast if necessary for more damage.
- It has a moderate fire rate so use it as an advantage.
- As always, aim at the head for maximum damage.
- Use this in corridors or narrow pathways, i.e. Silent School.
- Use the scope to have better aim on the opponent.
- Use it similarly to the Pencil Thrower.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges as the Penilizer's shots travel at a slow rate just like the Mega Gun.
- Use an area damage weapon like Big Buddy (PG3D)
- Outsmart its users with a rapid-fire weapon.
- If all fails, use this weapon yourself.
- Bring a good Area Damage weapon such as Big Buddy or Rocket Launcher for splash damage.
- Since this weapon has travel time, equip a powerful Sniper (preferably one with Wall Break) such as Laser Crossbow or Railgun for long ranged attacks.
- Use a reliable Backup weapon like Neon Fighter or Royal Revolver.
- Initial release.
- This weapon was put in the Trader's Van as part of the Community Van that was hosted by the developers.
- Its damage got increased by 93%.
- Returned in the Super lottery.
- It is based on the KRISS Vector submachine gun. Despite being a Vector having a really fast fire rate, its fire rate in game is really slow.
- This, along with the Football Cannon and the Fan’s Revolver are the only unique weapons from the Royal Chests Event.
- The letters "FUFA" on the side of the gun is a reference to FIFA.
- "Penilizer" is not a real English word. The same goes for "Celebrational" from Celebrational Bazooka.
- The name was supposed to be "Penalizer".