The Pet Booster is a Tools gadget introduced in the 11.2.0 update.
It is a white rectangular syringe with a red finger guard. There is an orange fluid inside the syringe.
When activated, it greatly boosts your Pet's attack power and health temporarily. This can be useful when using an automatic weapon such as the Secret Forces Rifle since it is able to boost the amount of damage your pet does, so it allows for pets to finish off opponents.
- In general, it is not recommended to use this gadget in any situation, as it is very weak. It is not a reasonable investment since your pet can be easily killed.
- In case if your Pet, whether strong or weak, is in a very intense situation, activate this gadget so that it's stats increases temporarily.
- Do not activate this gadget if your pet has died or you have not equipped a Pet, otherwise, it would be useless.
- If your pet has the critical hit attribute, this could do a lot of damage.
- Use it on pets who have flight or ranged attack as they can reach enemies easier.
- If you suspect a user has activated this gadget, quickly kill their Pet in case it threatens you.
- Take the time while the enemy is activating this gadget to your advantage and attack them before their pet can attack.
- Use a weapon such as the Pulling Sucker Gun to quickly escape if you see a user with this gadget, so their pet cannot reach you.
- Any weapon will work in countering their pet, but an automatic Primary or a high-damage Heavy is recommended.
- If you are at a higher level, you can safely ignore players with this gadget, as it will likely not affect you much.
|Initial Tier||41 Seconds||17 Seconds|
|Tier 1||40 Seconds||19 Seconds|
|Tier 2||39 Seconds||21 Seconds|
|Tier 3||38 Seconds||22 Seconds|
|Tier 4||37 Seconds||24 Seconds|
|Tier 5||36 Seconds||26 Seconds|
|Tier 6||35 Seconds||28 Seconds|
|Tier 7||34 Seconds||30 Seconds|
|Tier 8||33 Seconds||32 Seconds|
|Tier 9||32 Seconds||34 Seconds|
|Tier 10||31 Seconds||36 Seconds|
|Final Tier||30 Seconds||38 Seconds|
- Initial release
- This is the only gadget that boosts your pet's stats.
- In the Armory, if the player selects the Pet Booster and watch their character for a few seconds, a small scene will play.
- The player will toy around with the syringe before pricking their finger on the tip.