|“||It is a Piggy-hammer and it does some funny sounds while hitting the target. Seems hilarious until you take that punch with your face||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Pig Hammer, formerly called the "Big Pig Hammer", is a Melee weapon in Pixel Gun 3D.
It is a pig themed hammer that is swung to hit the player. It deals decent damage, has a decent attack speed and low mobility. Despite its appearance, it is powerful enough to finish off opponents with a few hits.
It has a pink color, with a long handle and 2 metal bolts coming from the sides. It has a pig face on the front. At the bottom of the handle has a metal end.
The hammer is held from the handle. Tapping on the attack button would make the hammer swing. The metal bolt that is facing towards the opponent is where the opponent gets attacked by.
This weapon has no delay mechanics.
- The Pig Hammer deals low damage, however, due to its slow attack speed, it is best to use when attacking an unarmored player from behind.
- This can be helpful in sniping maps when people will not suspect you coming.
- Try to pick off users at close range.
- Pick off its user(s) from a range that it can't reach.
- Use area damage weapons so the user isn’t not able to react quick enough.
- Try to also use Jet pack (PG3D) since its a melee which makes it harder for the opponent to aim.
Equip at least a weapon or two that can perform well in medium to long-ranges.
- Initial release.
- It was removed.
- The weapon was brought back in the game.
- Mobility increased from 50 to 55.
- The Evil Pig Hammer was this weapon's upgrade in previous versions of the game.
- In a previous update, the pig on the hammer had a different face, similar to Minecraft Pig. It was later removed due to issues with Mojang. This happened also with its upgraded form, the Evil Pig Hammer previously called "Zombie Pig Hammer" (Note that the Zombie Pigman is a mob from Minecraft too).
- This weapon 'oinks' when it is swung.
- It used to be in the Heavy section, now this, the Fire Demon and the Dark Force Saber are in the melee weapons category.
- It was a removed weapon, but it could still be bought in the kill cam screen.
- In both the Castle level from Crossed Worlds and Knife Party from Multiplayer, you can see a Pig Hammer and an Evil Pig Hammer in the weapons making up the throne.
- Despite #15 being missing in the main Gallery screen, the Pig Hammer with this number can be found in the set "World From Blocks" if the player owns it.
- This weapon (Along with its Evil Counterpart) were removed in the same update. (Presumably 10.0.0)
- Players who obtained this weapon from the Trader's Van will have this weapon's grade as Common, while a certain few might have this owned as Rare.
- It had the grade of Legendary in an unknown update but it’s grade was changed back to either Common or Rare.