|“||A mini-fridge. If you have any free ammo after the match, you can have a couple of minutes with pixel-cola.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a blue and red rocket launcher that launches explosive cola-like projectiles. It has good damage, a medium fire rate, a decent capacity, and decent mobility.
It appears to be a Cola themed weapon. The top half of this weapon is red with bubbles, while the bottom half of this weapon is blue with waves. This weapon has a bulky build, an iron sight on top of the barrel, and the words "Pixel Cola" on the rear canister.
This weapon shoots brown, explosive cola-like projectiles. These projectiles have a looping shot attribute, which means that they are shot in an arc trajectory. Moreover, on impact, they leave a brown splash radius and they can slow down the player.
When reloading, the player takes out the canister from the back and replaces it with another.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Pixel-Cola Refresher will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- It has looping shot, so aim a bit higher to make sure the shots land on the enemy.
- Feel free to use it against a group of players since this weapon has area damage.
- It is 3 shot with a decent fire rate, so try your best to land all the shots on the enemy.
- Make sure your area is safe before reloading as the reload speed is not that fast.
- Use it to weaken and slow down enemies, and finish them off with a good Primary weapon.
- Attack the user when they're reloading.
- Strafe around the user, but be careful, since this has area damage.
- Be on the air so there will be less chance of its users hitting you.
- Attack the user from long range.
- Ambush its user(s) from behind.
Equip a good Primary weapon to finish players off after you've hit them with this weapon.
- Initial release.
- The weapon's damage was increased by 25%.
- Its shape is quite similar to that of Dark Matter Generator.
- The color scheme is similar to the Pepsi's signature colors.
- The projectile this weapon shoots out resembles Pepsi or Cola bottles.
- The area damage also resembles Cola or Pepsi, since it's brown with bubbles.