The Pixel Gun 3D Discord is the official Discord server of Pixel Gun 3D that was created on late March 28, 2019. The primary purpose of this server is lowering the communication borders between the Pixel Gun 3D players. A few other purposes would include following the announcements, receiving support and even suggesting ideas for the game.
- Register your account on Discord if you have not done so already. It is recommended to download a client for the device you are on. It is mandatory to download the app on mobile. However, for desktop, it is not mandatory to do so, although doing so provides more functions.
- #rules-and-info - Information and rules about the server.
- #announcements - News and announcements about Pixel Gun 3D.
- #votes - When the developers need your feedback on any game related stuff, they will post it there.
- #faq - Answers to common questions about the game and the player's local problems.
Staff and Support
- #idea-info - Informs the reader about the required format of the submission of their idea in #pg3d-idea-submission. Allows temporary access to send messages in #pg3d-idea-submission.
- #pg3d-idea-submission - For posting ideas for the game.
- #upvoted-ideas - Ideas that have more than 15 (now changed) stars (or upvotes) will be posted in this channel. Support Helpers and above get to choose whether or not to consider, approve or deny said idea.
- #support-info - Informs the reader about the recommended format of the submission of their problem in #pg3d-support. Allows temporary access to #pg3d-support.
- #pg3d-support - For reporting any issues or bugs found in the game. Visible when clicked on the checkmark in #support-info.
- #report-discord-users - For reporting any misbehaving users on the Discord servers.
- #mel-house - For asking Mel, a former community manager, any question you like (mostly related to him or the game).
- #welcome-users - Lists the users who joined this server.
- #general - Regular chatting channel for general and Pixel Gun 3D chatting.
- #novice-corner - Regular chatting channel for general and Pixel Gun 3D chatting, but only for those who are between levels 0 and 9. Pixel Buddies moderate this specific this channel and welcome them.
- #off-topic - For any topic not related to Pixel Gun 3D. Conversation still must follow all rules.
- #bot-commands - Bot commands can be used there.
- #memes-and-media - Used for posting all sort of media, including GIFs, memes and random images.
Pixel Gun 3D
- #weapons-and-loadouts - Used for discussion about weapons and loadouts.
- #clans-and-siege - Used for search clans, discussing about Clan Wars and more stuff related to clans.
- #all-modes - Discussion of all regular modes.
- #skins - Used for posting images of custom Pixel Gun 3D skins.
- #digital-fanart - Used for posting digital Pixel Gun 3D fanart.
- #craft-fanart - Used for posting crafted Pixel Gun 3D fanart. Could be made out of LEGOs or other materials.
- #drawings - Used for posting Pixel Gun 3D fanart that was drawn on paper.
* accessible to those who are level 5 (wooden) and above.
- General 1 voice channel (max member count: unlimited)
- General 2 voice channel (max member count: unlimited)
- Private 1 voice channel (max member count: 2)
- Private 2 voice channel (max member count: 2)
- Private 3 voice channel (max member count: 2)
- Squad voice channel (max member count: 4)
- Team-Strike voice channel (max member count: 6)
- Clan-Wars voice channel (max member count: 10)
The Server Stats channel is technically a locked voice channel that shows the total member count of this server.
- Server roles
- Developers (formerly Admins) - Developers of the game.
- Server Admins (formerly Settings) - Admins of the server that have no correlation with being a game developer. They can only moderate the server and not the game.
- Head Moderator - Moderator who seeks out for other moderators.
- Moderators - Users who moderate the server that also have no correlation with being a game developer. They can only moderate the server and not the game.
- Head of Support Team - User who is the primary support team member. They help out the most in support channels.
- Support Team (formerly Support Helpers) - Users with a moderator-type role. They can manage messages in the support channels, comment on ideas, and send the best ideas to the developers.
- Trial Mods - A temporary moderator position with not too many additional roles.
- Content Creators - YouTubers with at least a ten thousand (formerly, one thousand) subscribers who regularly upload Pixel Gun 3D-related videos.
- Wiki Staff - Users that administrate and moderate the Pixel Gun Wiki. They are awarded an AFK.
- Pixel Buddy - Users that moderate the #novice-corner channel. They welcome new users in there and have the ability to manage messages in there, like pin messages, deleted messages and remove all reactions from a message.
- Nitro Booster - Normal users who are currently giving the Pixel Gun 3D Discord server a Nitro boost.
- Level roles
- Wooden | Level 5 (1000 points) - can post pictures in any channel except #general.
- Silver | Level 10 (2500 points) - can post ideas in #pg3d-idea-submission.
- Gold | Level 20 (10,000 points) - allows local nickname change.
- Crystal | Level 30 (20,000 points)
- Ruby | Level 40 (40,000 points)
- Adamant | Level 50 (70,000 points)
- Champion | Level 60 (100,000 points)
- Pro | Level 70 (150,000 points) - allows setting AFK mode.
- Titan | Level 80 (225,000 points)
- Legend | Level 90 (325,000)
- GODLIKE | Level 100 (500,000)
Berserk40k VS Desperate Russian Gangs
The Berserk40k VS Desperate Russian Gangs event is an event in the Pixel Gun 3D Discord where members of the server chose to side with Berserk40k or Desperate Russian, who are the developers of the game. It started when several members in a voice channel imitated Desperate Russian's name and profile picture, then, a gang for Berserk40k started to be even. Then, the choice of the gang became an ongoing amusement chat war in this Discord server.
- Despite the existence of the idea submission channel, which has at least 20,000 suggestions, the developers take suggestions from there very infrequently.
- This is mostly because they don't have too much time to review these suggestions and some suggestions were frowned upon and controversial, many of the suggestions are duplicates and others can be liked by the community, but aren't always reviewed by the developers.
- There used to be a channel-specific to the ideas for the server, but it was removed. Nowadays, in the idea submission channel, a few ideas from this channel are specific to the Discord server and more suggestions for the Discord server are implemented into the server than the game suggestions are for the game. This is because there are moderators that can do the job and do the changes for the server, such as adding a specific emoji.
- There was a channel for spamming a specific emoji called hepi. It was called #hepi-chat and it was available for 2-3 days.
- It was usually pointed out that the #off-topic channel is ironically more on-topic than the #general channel since #off-topic is more inactive and people sometimes talk about the game and share images there, while in #general, it is a more active chat room where people chat more randomly and post fewer images, mainly due to the level requirement of posting images.
- #weapons-and-loadouts is almost as active as the #general channel and people there are more on-topic than in the #general channel because this is the channel where people ask and discuss weapons and loadouts. It's also the primary channel in the Pixel Gun 3D channel category, while #general is the primary channel in the Communication category.
- On March 29, 2020, the first anniversary of this server, there were 37,000 members and 9,100,000 messages sent. The developers decided to give out to 20 players a free Ultimatum (those over level 30 in the server) and free 300 gems and 1,000 coins to 100 players over level 5 in the server.
The #general channel (and more recently, other channels) were locked six times for several minutes or even longer due to a multitude of problems:
- The first time, it was locked because of a former moderator accidentally pinging everyone in that channel.
- The second time was due to the fact that people were excessively using the hepi emoticon and one of the server admins didn't tolerate the usage.
- The third time was due to the fact that there were some players who spammed copypasta about fully returning the Three Category Spam tactic.
- The fourth time was because of the fact that a developer accidentally pinged everyone in the support channel, then in the #general channel, someone pinged the developers and a lot of people were furious about it.
- On April 6, 2020, one of the developers, Berserker40, announced that clans that hack and cheat are getting banned from the game. A lot of players in the #general channel complained about this problem, therefore leading to an unusually longer lockdown of the channel. For the first time during this incident, it was locked down for an hour, reopened for a few minutes, then locked again. Moreover, several minutes later, the last message shown in the lockdown is a member of the server getting banned for threatening players and supporting the hacked clans. #pg3d-support and #report-discord-users were also locked down for the same reason.
- On April 13, 2020, a group of raiders raided the server once again, resulting in a temporary lock for every channel in the server, but only for around 15 minutes.
- On April 22, 2020, this server was locked down once again, due to the raids happening again.
- On May 1, 2020, when the Ultimatum was added into the Trader's Van again, only the support channel was locked for complaints about this weapon's comeback and the word "Ultimatum" automatically gets the post author to get their message deleted. A similar event happened in late July 2020.