About Pixel Gun
This semi-official online encyclopedia and guide (wiki) about Pixel Gun, founded on December 14, 2013, will attempt to describe all game content from the mentioned games in the best of ability, strategy, function, appearance and various other aspects of both of the Pixel Gun games.
Featured Article: Free UpgradesFree Upgrades are special items obtainable from the lottery. They were introduced in the 12.5.0 update, after the modification to the upgrade system. It has returned again as of the 18.0.0 update and can be obtained from chests.
They appear as blueprints, but in the centre of these blueprints, they indicate the icon of a weapon subcategory. The weapon appearance looks exactly like the weapon print for every category.
Other Hot Spots
| BEST NEW PAGE
Pixel Gun Office
Last updated: August 6, 2020 by AndrewisAndrew.
Did you know that...
- Boss Battle was a very old mode that existed only in the early versions as a mode that was always under development, but never released?
- The first-ever gun in the game is the Pixel Gun?
- The Miner Weapon was originally an in-app purchase?
- 3x3 Brawl was the predecessor of Team Strike?
- The Lucky Strike was basically a remodel of the Last Kiss that is the also the first weapon to be deleted from the game?
News & Updates
New Mode, New Map, New Update! What's Inside:
- Meet the Monster Hunting Mode. One Monster vs. a Team of Brave Warriors. Who will prevail
- New Map - The Incident. The place where it started. And where it is going to end (?)
- Community Contest Halloween Skins. By Players, for Players!
- More about Pets. More comfortable to hatch and learn about.
- Various Fixes and Improvements.
This wiki has:
- 2,560 pages
- 14,891 files
- 349,425 total edits
- 25,927,440 total users