About Pixel Gun
This semi-official online encyclopedia and guide (wiki) about Pixel Gun, founded on December 14, 2013, will attempt to describe all game content from the mentioned games in the best of ability, strategy, function, appearance and various other aspects of both of the Pixel Gun games.
Featured Article: Free Upgrades
Free Upgrades are special items obtainable from the lottery. They were introduced in the 12.5.0 update, after the modification to the upgrade system. It has returned again as of the 18.0.0 update and can be obtained from chests.
They appear as blueprints, but in the centre of these blueprints, they indicate the icon of a weapon subcategory. The weapon appearance looks exactly like the weapon print for every category.
Other Hot Spots:
Last updated: August 6, 2020 by AndrewisAndrew.
Did you know that...
- Boss Battle was a very old mode that existed only in the early versions as a mode that was always under development, but never released?
- The first-ever gun in the game is the Pixel Gun?
- The Miner Weapon was originally an in-app purchase?
- 3x3 Brawl was the predecessor of Team Strike?
- The Lucky Strike was basically a remodel of the Last Kiss that is the also the first weapon to be deleted from the game?
News & Updates
Become a part of our team in the Developer Update 18.0! Pixel Gun Reworked
- New economy. Get keys and open chests for bigger prize
- Trophy Road. Tags - new trophies. Collect and get additional rewards
- Mods and Maps' rotation. Reworked Mode Selection Screen for simpler match choice
- Better Matchmaking
This wiki has:
- 2,486 pages
- 14,648 files
- 338,016 total edits