About Pixel Gun
This semi-official online encyclopedia and guide (wiki) about Pixel Gun, founded on December 14, 2013, will attempt to describe all game content from the mentioned games in the best of ability, strategy, function, appearance and various other aspects of both of the Pixel Gun games.
Featured Article: Free UpgradesFree Upgrades are special items obtainable from the lottery. They were introduced in the 12.5.0 update, after the modification to the upgrade system. It has returned again as of the 18.0.0 update and can be obtained from chests.
They appear as blueprints, but in the centre of these blueprints, they indicate the icon of a weapon subcategory. The weapon appearance looks exactly like the weapon print for every category.
Other Hot Spots
Three Category Spam
| BEST NEW PAGE
Last updated: December 7, 2020 by JustLeafy.
Did you know that...
- Boss Battle was a very old mode that existed only in the early versions as a mode that was always under development, but never released?
- The first-ever gun in the game is the Pixel Gun?
- The Miner Weapon was originally an in-app purchase?
- 3x3 Brawl was the predecessor of Team Strike?
- The Lucky Strike was basically a remodel of the Last Kiss that is the also the first weapon to be deleted from the game?
News & Updates
Update 21.1: You voted, we made it!
- Battle Pass. Highlight your unique play style in the Community Season
- Fan Arts lottery. We carefully brought your wildest ideas into the game
- Ultimatum Adept Event. A whole set for the Ultimatum fans
- 3CatSpam Van. Shoot, Switch, Repeat! Master the legendary shooting technique
- Reworked VIP. Get more rewards for battles
- Map: Treasury
- It's summer again on Battle Royale and Free Play
- Several Interface improvements
This wiki has:
- 2,671 pages
- 15,368 files
- 360,692 total edits
- 25,927,440 total users