About Pixel Gun
This semi-official online encyclopedia and guide (wiki) about Pixel Gun, founded on December 14, 2013, will attempt to describe all game content from the mentioned games in the best of ability, strategy, function, appearance and various other aspects of both of the Pixel Gun games.
Featured Article: Free Upgrades
Free Upgrades are special items obtainable from the lottery. They were introduced in the 12.5.0 update, after the modification to the upgrade system. It has returned again as of the 18.0.0 update and can be obtained from chests.
They appear as blueprints, but in the center of these blueprints, they indicate the icon of a weapon subcategory. The weapon appearance looks exactly like the weapon print for every category.
Other Hot Spots
Three Category Spam
| BEST NEW PAGE
Last updated: June 14, 2021 by HeyItzMeep.
Did you know that...
- Boss Battle was a very old mode that existed only in the early versions as a mode that was always under development, but never released?
- The first-ever gun in the game is the Pixel Gun?
- The Miner Weapon was originally an in-app purchase?
- 3x3 Brawl was the predecessor of Team Strike?
- The Lucky Strike was basically a remodel of the Last Kiss that is the also the first weapon to be deleted from the game?
News & Updates
Light up the night in the 22.5 Update!
- Pixel Pass: Summer Party Season. This party's gonna be fire!
- Party Fan Skins Van. Get the best skins and become a hype beast
- Raver Clothes Set. Flex with your new classy clothes set
- Summer Remastering Lottery. The complete remastering of the community-chosen guns!
- New Event Mode on the new Corporate Wars map: Domination 10x10
- You can get Pixel Pass Tickets for watching ads now
- Adjustment of minigun's mechanics
This wiki has:
- 2,906 pages
- 17,654 files
- 384,479 total edits
- 30,909,959 total users