About Pixel Gun
This semi-official online encyclopedia and guide (wiki) about Pixel Gun, founded on December 14, 2013, will attempt to describe all game content from the mentioned games in the best of ability, strategy, function, appearance and various other aspects of both of the Pixel Gun games.
Featured Article: Free UpgradesFree Upgrades are special items obtainable from the lottery. They were introduced in the 12.5.0 update, after the modification to the upgrade system. It has returned again as of the 18.0.0 update and can be obtained from chests.
They appear as blueprints, but in the center of these blueprints, they indicate the icon of a weapon subcategory. The weapon appearance looks exactly like the weapon print for every category.
Other Hot Spots
Three Category Spam
| BEST NEW PAGE
Last updated: June 14, 2021 by HeyItzMeep.
Did you know that...
- Boss Battle was a very old mode that existed only in the early versions as a mode that was always under development, but never released?
- The first-ever gun in the game is the Pixel Gun?
- The Miner Weapon was originally an in-app purchase?
- 3x3 Brawl was the predecessor of Team Strike?
- The Lucky Strike was basically a remodel of the Last Kiss that is the also the first weapon to be deleted from the game?
News & Updates
UPDATE 21.5 brings blogger chaos!
- Blogger Season. Become an Influencer!
- Pursued Set. A special pack from PG3D Star!
- Blog Legends Pack. Top blogs and streams!
- Super Hater Van. Haters gonna hate.
- New Mode: Holding Positions
- New Map: Blogger Arena
- Desert worm in the Wasteland
- New zones in New-Blockcisco
- New Guns for Veteran Chest
- Parkour Challenge fix
- Sniper guns' animations revamp
- Balance Changes and multiple enhancements
This wiki has:
- 2,763 pages
- 16,105 files
- 372,914 total edits
- 28,985,313 total users