So you've created an account. Great! The first thing you need to do is edit your userpage, especially if you like introducing or describing yourself. Click the edit button and add anything you want people to know about you. What do you want people to know about? What do you have to show off?
Making Your First Edits
Great! You've finished your user page! Now you've got to make your first edit. Click the "Random Page" button. This will take you to a random page on the wiki. Whatever page you land on, click that edit button at the top of the screen, or instead, you can search for a page and click the edit button. When editing, add helpful information. For more on Good Edits, see our Editing Protocol. Once you've finished, click the "Publish" button, or "Save page" if using VisualEditor.
Badges are "rewards" for making Good Edits. Earning a badge will give you points. There are three types of badges; bronze, silver, and gold. Bronze badges give you 10 achievement points. Silver gives you 50 and gold gives you 100. There are several different types of badges that are available to be earned.
- Making at least one contribution every day (Note that if you made a contribution every 365 days, you will earn a Platinum Badge, with 250 achievement points).
- Editing pages.
- Adding categories.
- Adding photos.
- Writing or commenting on blogs.
- Editing a page with the Weapons category.
- Editing a page with the Enemies category.
- Making a lucky wiki interval of 1,000 edit.
The Lucky Edit is the WIKI'S interval of one thousand edit, not yours.
Having a Good Reputation
A Good Reputation is important when editing on a wiki. Having a good reputation will earn you trust among administrators. This could possibly live up to a promotion in the future. See . Having a bad reputation will not earn you trust and may make you disliked among other users. This may lead up to a potential block. Bad edits, rude commenting, and other breaking of rules will earn you a bad reputation.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of these staff members. Asking an active staff member will have you receive a message quicker.
Like any other perfect wiki, this one has rules that registered members must obey to avoid being blocked from the wiki. Please go through the following rules to avoid the risk of getting blocked:
1. Editing carefully and correctly:
- 1.1. Do not add false categories.
- 1.2. Do not add random spaces (or categories) and edit the page and delete what you just edited.
- 1.3. Do NOT vandalize! Vandalism will result in a block.
- 1.4. Do not add random photos or pictures and then delete them just to get badges. This is called farming badges and is absolutely not tolerated in this wiki.
- 1.5. All pictures must be appropriate.
- 1.6. Do not include opinions, glitches, or any unofficial content. These are not good edits.
- 1.7. Do NOT create irrelevant categories.
- 1.8. Do not make inappropriate edits (inserting swear words, sexuality etc.)
- 1.9. All pages must be relevant. Please do not create irrelevant information when you create a page, or at least create an incomplete page with relevance.
- 1.10. Do NOT EVER edit ANYBODY'S USERPAGE, unless if you are trusted as a friend of that user in real life.
2. Commenting appropriately::
- 2.1. Remember, this wiki is NOT endorsed by or affiliated with the Pixel Gun Company, so raging against the wiki makes no difference.
- 2.2. Use appropriate language (no bullying, no inappropriate language, no harassment). Though, keep it PG-13, which means mild swearing is allowed.
- 2.3. Respect all other users and their opinions. Constructive criticism is welcomed in this wiki, as long as it isn't made in a rude way.
- 2.4. RACISM OR ANY OTHER FORM OF DISCRIMINATION IS ABSOLUTELY NOT TOLERATED!
- 2.5. Do not post hacks. Hacks give unfair advantages over others and hacking and is like stealing from the Pixel Gun Company.
- 2.6. Do not spam, especially the spam which are large chunks of completely irrelevant text.
- 2.7. Do not start or engage in flame wars.
- 2.8. Sexuality in comments is NOT allowed.
- 2.9. Do not talk back to any member on this wiki.
- 2.10. Do not encourage blocked users.
- 2.11. Do not badmouth.
- 2.12. Do not copy and paste the warnings that you have received onto other users, making these users falsely accused of nothing.
3. Keeping your profile clean:
- 3.1. Keep your profile masthead clean (No cursing, racism, impersonation or inappropriate content).
- 3.2. Inappropriate content in either the username, profile picture, masthead, or profile page will result in a block.
4. Other rules to follow:
- 4.1. Do NOT encourage blocked users!
- 4.2. Do not argue against a block. Arguing against a block will simply make your block longer.
- 4.3. Do not create alternate accounts! That is called sockpuppeting and sockpuppeting will lead to serious punishment on your main account.
- 4.4. Hackers WILL DEFINITELY be blocked from this wiki.
- 4.5. Do NOT remove administrator warnings from your message wall. Those are to keep track on how often you have been warned. Removal of a warning from your wall will result in an automatic 2 week block.
- 4.6. No plagiarism.
5. What rules to follow while chatting: They can be found here: Discord Server#Guidelines.