Different users have access to different functions of the site. While anyone can do most things on the site, including reading and editing, staff members can access a few additional functions.
- Deleting and un-deleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or auto-confirmed status.
- Can manage Discussions as a whole
- Can manage categories and announcements in Discussions
- Can edit posts and replies in Discussions
- Can delete posts and replies in Discussions
- Can lock posts in Discussions
All abilities above, plus the following abilities:
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages.
- Renaming an article to their old name.
- Can make other users into Bureaucrats or Administrators on their own wiki.
- Bureaucrats can also give users the ability to "Rollback" edits not made in good faith.
The following Staff Members have been organized via join date.
|User||Rank||Wiki Status||Discord Status|
|Ender Creeper14||System Admin||Semi-Active||Active|
|The Pie Overlord||Community Admin||Active||Active|
|Great Killa OE||Sentinel||Active||Active|
|Great Sniper Player||Sentinel||Active||N/A|
|Low Skilled Blue Newbie||Sentinel||Semi-Active||Active|
|The Real Brave Adventurer||Sentinel||Active||Active|
Former Staff Members
These members have formerly been part of our staff. This table indicates the name of the demoted staff, their former rank, their edit count, and their demotion reason.
How do I use administrator powers?
See this page for a guide on using admin functions.
Becoming a Staff Member
If you want to become a staff member on this wiki, go to this page to see the requirements.