Not to be confused with the game itself.
|“||The original version of the game from 2013. Retro style and nostalgia. Kill monsters, collect cartridges - simple stylish.||”|
Pixlgun 3D is a minigame introduced in the 16.1.0 update.
How to Play
Similar to Arena, the player must survive an onslaught of enemies for as long as possible. The player is only armed with a Pixlgun with very limited ammo, however. The player must find ammo drops around the map in order to get ammo.
There is only one map, Deadly Arena.
- It was released near the 6th anniversary of the original game's release.
- It uses the same models and UI as the original version, such as the original model of the Pixel Gun, the ammo pickups, and health pickups. Except, the shoot and jump buttons and the font (aka Russo One) are the same as the current ones.
- The icon features the original skin of the Pixel Man.
- The Zombie Pigman returns in this minigame.
- Even thought the Health is represented in Hearts like in the old game, the Health Pick-up is still the Red Cross.
- It is impossible to Drift Mid-air during the old days until the Campaign Update.
- During the actual 1.0.0, the player can listen to the full version of Deadly Arenas music, while in this minigame, it uses the cut version of the maps music that was used in later versions.
- There is a bug/glitch where you can be squeezed through the wall and out of the arena by the monsters. To do this, let them come to you, and get in the spot you desire to be pushed through. The monsters will come and get you through the wall. Outside, you are safe unless you go near the walls that the monsters are trying to get through, as they can hit you through them. It may take practice to do it every time.