|“||The true defeat is when you team has a cold pizza. If you want to be a winner, take this mini-heater with you in every fight!||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Pizza Heater is a Backup weapon introduced in the 14.0.0 update.
It is an industrial-themed pistol that shoots cyan projectiles in close range. It has good damage, a very high fire rate since it is an electro-thrower weapon, high capacity, and high mobility.
It looks somewhat similar to the Reaper.
The weapon is a small rectangular pistol that is mostly white with blue, yellow, and gray accents.
The weapon has a grey pistol grip integrated on the middle-end of the weapon, with a red trigger. In the middle grey portion of the weapon, a light blue module with two green buttons is embedded into the weapon. The front is electric blue, which emits expanding rectangular light blue waves of energy when fired.
The Pizza Heater emits vertical, cyan rectangle-outlined projectiles that can only damage opponents in close range. This gun acts very similarly to the High Voltage, the Flaming Volcano and other flamethrowers/electro-throwers, as it requires a close-mid range in order to do damage.
When reloading, the player spins this pistol and take out the clip of the gun from the behind, then put another one back at the end of the reload animation. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use this weapon in close-quarter maps, because it is an electro-thrower, and it doesn't have a lot of range.
- Stay close to your opponents, since this weapon does more damage close-range.
- This weapon burns through its capacity within 5 seconds.
- Pick up ammo drops to use it longer.
- Reload when you have less than 2/3 of your ammo. This will prevent reloading in-battle.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Keep moving and running away, use higher mobility weapons that (at the very least) has a mobility of 85.
- Don't let the user get too close, as you will be toasted.
- Don't run in without a strong area damage weapon. At the very least have a good melee weapon if you plan to get close to these users.
- Attack its users from behind.
- If you have no other way to kill your opponent that is very close and shooting you and you are about to die, use the Ninja Shurikens to one shot your opponent.
This can serve as a backup close-range weapon for Sniper users.
- Simply stated, this is a special section in the backup category. This weapon is only meant to serve the purposes of a regular flame-thrower.
- This weapon is good if you do not want to replace your special but want a flamethrower in your loadout.
- This weapon is best if paired with a rocket jumping weapon, where you can jump to the enemy.
- Initial release.
- Damage increased by 20%.
- This weapon returned in the Super Lottery for a limited time.
- It is based on the Plasma Cutter from the Dead Space series.
- It is the first weapon to feature the attribute that is not in the Special category.
- Its name is quite fitting since it has elements of the microwave (due to the controls and the Freon-like tube as a part where projectiles emit).
- This weapon, along with the Industrial Nailer, Jet Tenderizer, Laser Rings, Particle Accelerator, and the Energy Drill, are part of the Repurposed Mining Equipment set.
- Its reload animation is similar to the Reaper.