The Plan B is a Heavy weapon introduced in update 21.2.0.
The Plan B is a Heavy weapon of the Mythical grade introduced in the 21.2.0 update and is obtainable from the Super Lottery. It features a relatively fast fire rate and deals decent damage. Paired with it's low capacity and slow mobility it's often a 1-2 shot kill depending on it's shots are direct hits.
It appears to be a mostly golden and brown grenade launcher. It has a wooden handle with gold outlining at the front of the weapon, a golden barrel. At the front barrel of the weapon, there is a golden heart. It has a grey and blue scope at the top of the weapon that you can't use.
When the player presses the fire button, the Plan B will recoil back while emitting a rocket . When an opponent comes contact with one of it's projectile it he/she will be damaged, temporary slowed down and blinded .
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Plan B will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this in Point Capture and Flag Capture to protect multiple points and your flag.
- Place its projectiles on hidden spots where players mostly pass through.
- You can use the grenade as a means of covering your six if sniping from a fixed location.
- Try to avoid using it as an offensive weapon, as its low capacity, mobility, and fire rate hampers its combat effectiveness.
- It is recommended switching to a high mobility weapon when traversing.
- Remember that grenades do not last long, make sure to deploy grenades when the enemy is near.
- Use this to decrease your enemy's visibility, especially against snipers.
- Lure enemies into its grenades by placing them behind corners, when they follow you.
- When the enemy is hit, take advantage of the slowness and finish them off with a fast firing weapon.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and other shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to avoid getting hit.
- Try wasting the ammo of the user, leaving them vulnerable from an attack when they are reloading.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- Be wary when in small areas where the there might be mines.
- Take advantage of the low mobility and outmaneuver users by strafing around them with a melee weapon.
- The mines cannot detonate by shooting at it, or by using explosives.
It is recommended to only use this as for defensive and utility means. Use a different main weapon when in combat.
- Initial Release.
- Like the Firestorm and Military Grenade Launcher, it's based off of the Milkor MGL.
- It also slightly resembles the Ectoplasmic Grenade Launcher.
- The word "Plan B" essentially means "alternative choice".
- It has a scope that can't be used, similar to Rainbow Dispenser.