Not to be confused with the similarly named weapon: the Plasma Cutter.
The Plasma Beast is a weapon introduced in the 19.0.0 update.
It is a Cyberpunk themed special weapon that represents what it seems to be two clawed hands. It has an average attack speed, and a decent mobility.
It has a gray metallic base color, possibly made of steel or iron, with golden details and three pink lights dotting what it seems to be handles that generate the neon pink blades. The pink blades represents an entity's claws, with hooked ends and a sharp appearance.
This weapon performs similar to the Adamant Claws. When the player attacks, the player slices one blade in a diagonal direction. The second blade repeats the same action right after. This weapon’s Super Punch activates after landing 4 hits, which after a short delay fires out a rocket of neon plasma that deals area damage.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Plasma Beast will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Take advantage of it's ranged Super Punch to take out users from afar.
- It is not recommended to use this weapon if you already have a similar weapon in your Melee category.
- Use the Burning attribute to finish off weakened opponents.
- The Super Punch ability can be also activated by hitting environmental items such as bottles and pumpkins.
- Due to the fact that the area affect isn’t that large, you have to be close enough to attack, also be aware that the Super Punch area damage is very small so try aiming directly at the player.
- Prevent the user's Super Punch from activating by keeping a distance from them.
- Attack the user with a ranged weapon.
- Strafe around the user with a high mobility Melee.
- Take advantage of this weapon's Fixed Delay to attack them while they are switching weapons.
- Use gadgets such as the Reflector or Denied! to make users less interested in killing you.
- Rocket Jump or use a Jetpack to stay out of the user's reach.
- Quickly eliminate them with a gadget such as the Ninja Shurikens.
- If in close range combat, use a weapon with high mobility to reduce your chances of getting hit, while also using a shotgun, such as the Undertaker, to deal devastating damage.
- Equip a fast-firing ranged weapon for distanced attacks.
- Bring a Gadget that will make it easier for you to hit opponents, such as the Sticky Candy or Singular Grenade.
- Initial release.
- It was changed from the Melee category to the Special category shortly after.
- After a few weeks of release, the number of shots needed to activate the super punch was reduced from 4 to 3.
- It's Super Punch was fixed.
- It somewhat resembles the Adamant Claws.
- This is one of the various weapons whose appearance doesn’t reflect it’s category.
- This weapon used to be able to be used in Knife Party.
- This weapon is also the only Melee weapon with a ranged Super Punch.
- This weapon is in the Special category despite having the Melee attribute.