|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
|“||Your personal mini plasma refinery. In this model plasma is being warmed up just a bit. That is why we have used a martian metal Korelius as the material for the container (less heavy).||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Plasma Pistol (PGW).
The Plasma Pistol is a Backup weapon introduced in the 6.0.0 update.
It is a red and green pistol that shoots green plasma particles. It has average damage, a medium-high rate of fire, decent capacity, and decent mobility.
The Plasma Pistol has a skin similar to the Plasma Rifle. It is mostly red with green and white designs, it has a fully red handle, a futuristic green barrel and an orange clip (or battery pack) with a small lightning bolt symbol indented into its side.
This weapon shoots green plasma particles with a slow bullet travel time and a small, green splash radius on impact.
When reloading, the player takes out the energetic clip and replaces it with another. It has no delay mechanics.
- Aim at the feet of the player, due to the weapon having small splash damage.
- It could be used as a cheaper alternative to the Plasma Releaser, to get up to high places.
- Avoid the ground by constantly moving and jumping.
- Because of the low fire rate, a faster firing weapon can help counter against a player using the weapon.
- Stay away at a long distance because the travel time of the projectiles are slow.
Have a weapon with a longer range.
- Initial release.
- The reload and the shooting sound were changed.
- The weapon is buffed and the efficiency got changed into 21 and it was given a combat level of 10.
- This along with the Plasma Rifle seems to have a resemblance to Fallout 3 due to its design and color.
- This weapon was previously called "Plasma Pistol PZ-1".
- There's another version of this weapon, called Hot Plasma Pistol which used to be the final upgrade of the Plasma Pistol.
- It now has a red paint job.