|“||A plasma pistol is the part of collection you were missing the most. Just imagine: little plasma bunches and the attack speed of an assault rifle. Suppression has never been this energetic.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Plasma Spreader is a Special weapon introduced in the 12.0.0 update.
It is a futuristic gun that shoots green plasma particles automatically. It has decent damage, a high fire rate, high capacity, and good mobility.
This weapon automatically shoots green plasma particles at a high fire rate. These plasma particles have a medium bullet travel time and have a green splash radius on impact.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use at short to medium range only as it is not a long-ranged weapon due to travel time.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Spraying and praying can be quite useful in close to medium ranges.
- This is one of the best weapons in Battle Royale, due to its high fire rate, good capacity, and relative frequency of appearance. It’s recommended to look for one of these if you can’t find a legendary or mythical primary like a Blinder or Psionic Sporethrower.
- Pick off its user(s) from long range.
- Area damage weapons can disorient its user(s) aim.
- Avoid facing its user(s) when you lack armor since you will die quickly.
- Attack when they are reloading as its reloading speed is quite slow.
- Jumping while running can help you to dodge the projectiles.
Equip a long-ranged weapon and an area damage weapon.
- Initial release.
- The weapon was slightly nerfed.
- This is based on the BFG10K from Quake 3 Arena.
- In the armoury, this weapon is pointing down, unlike most guns which are pointing up.
- Despite being a weak weapon in normal matches, it is very strong in Battle Royale