The Plasmatic Digger is a Primary weapon introduced in the 21.3.0 update.
It is a mining/futuristic themed Primary weapon. It can be obtainable by completing all the 6 mining challenges of the Mining Season Battle Pass. It deals good damage, paired with a high fire rate, low mobility and average capacity.
A red generator is strapped to the player's back which fires blue plasma bullets, with a grey and blue belt running from the generator to the device held in the player's hand. The weapon has a flashlight on the side and three red and silver barrels that fire the projectiles. The barrel looks like Plasma Minigun.
This weapon has a short fixed delay, and the minigun Attribute. It deals above average damage, being a 15-20 shots to the body. Thanks to the burning , the bullets are still damaging the opponents after a hit. In addition, it possesses the ability to restore ammunition over time which restores 2 bullets per second. When reloading, the player takes the blue-gray belt and shakes it, and then the player puts it back in the barrel.
This weapon has Fixed Delay, meaning that it will have a short pull-out animation, lasting about 1/2 a second every time this is equipped by switching from any other weapon.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Use the ammo wisely, because you can run out of ammo very quickly.
- You can restore ammo more quickly if you land headshots using the Lucky Shot ability for Primaries
- This weapon is very effective on close range, so try approaching the enemy.
- Use a 1 shot weapon to eliminate its users.
- Pick off users from long range.
- Attack enemies from behind.
- Use gadgets such as the Reflector or Denied! to prevent users in killing you.
- Initial release.
- It was buffed shortly after becoming available.
- It is the second minigun with the Ammo Restore and the third primary to do so, after Disguised Rifle and Minigun Cyber Module.
- It looks like a combination of Incinerator and Plasma Minigun.
- Its design looks similar to the Poltergust 5000 from Luigi's Mansion (Dark Moon), even having a flashlight near the barrel.
- It has one of if not the highest DPS (Damage Per Second) of any primary in the game at 143 DPS with no modules or wear against wooden armor with body shots. with headshots it does 183 DPS this is not counting the minigun effect which reduces DPS by 10.
- This is the fifth weapon to have Ammo Restore, the first four being Disguised Rifle, Reversed Pistol, Minigun Cyber Module, and Supply Airdrop.
- This weapon looks somewhat similar to the Proton Freezer.
- It is currently the fastest firing Minigun in the game with a Fire Rate of 100.
- The name suggest's its not even a weapon but rather a tool.