The Plasmatic Digger is a Primary weapon introduced in the 21.3.0 update.
It is a mining/futuristic themed Primary weapon. It can be obtainable by completing all the 6 mining challenges of the Mining Season Battle Pass. It deals good damage, paired with a high fire rate, low mobility and average capacity.
A red generator is strapped to the player's back which fires blue plasma bullets, with a grey and blue belt running from the generator to the device held in the player's hand. The weapon has a flashlight on the side and three red and silver barrels that fire the projectiles. The barrel looks like Plasma Minigun.
This weapon has a short fixed delay, and the minigun Attribute. It deals above average damage, being a 15-20 shots to the body. Thanks to the burning , the bullets are still damaging the opponents after a hit. In addition, it possesses the ability to restore ammunition over time which restores 2 bullets per second. When reloading, the player takes the blue-gray belt and shakes it, and then the player puts it back in the barrel.
This weapon has Fixed Delay, meaning that it will have a short pull-out animation, lasting about 1/2 a second every time this is equipped by switching from any other weapon.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Use the ammo wisely, because you can run out of ammo very quickly.
- You can restore ammo more quickly if you land headshots using the Lucky Shot ability for Primaries
- This weapon is very effective on close range, so try approaching the enemy.
- Use a 1 shot weapon to eliminate its users.
- Pick off users from long range.
- Attack enemies from behind.
- Use gadgets such as the Reflector or Denied! to prevent users in killing you.
- Initial release.
- It was buffed shortly after becoming available.
- It looks like a combination of Incinerator and Plasma Minigun.
- Its design looks similar to the Poltergust 5000 from Luigi's Mansion (Dark Moon), even having a flashlight near the barrel.
- This weapon looks somewhat similar to the Proton Freezer.
- It is currently the fastest firing Minigun in the game with a Fire Rate of 100.
- The name suggests that it is not even a weapon but rather a tool.